Monster Energy Drinks on the Glory???

sydney dog

Not Monster (that's a Coke product and Carnival has a contract with Pepsi), I think it's Celsius or whatever is in the small skinny cans like Red Bull.

But yes - they are included with Cheers.

Edited by mz-s

I have seen Monster listed on the menu for both the Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, but not sure if they actually have it, nor which flavor if they do. I drink Monster Ultra (white can) instead of coffee in the morning and I'll bring on a 6 pack of the 12 oz cans to have in my stateroom each morning.

We'll be on the Breeze in a couple of weeks. I'll make a point to check with the RFRB and BITB to see if they do actually have any Monster and I'll report back here.

2 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

I have seen Monster listed on the menu for both the Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, but not sure if they actually have it, nor which flavor if they do. I drink Monster Ultra (white can) instead of coffee in the morning and I'll bring on a 6 pack of the 12 oz cans to have in my stateroom each morning.

We'll be on the Breeze in a couple of weeks. I'll make a point to check with the RFRB and BITB to see if they do actually have any Monster and I'll report back here.

I have too seen that on the bars you have mentioned.  Not sure if they were removed because Carnival picked up Pepsi and Monster is a Coke product.  Unless they offer both Coke and Pepsi???

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

Just back today from the Breeze. I did see Monster (Green letter can) and Celsius (Peach and Kiwi Guava) available 

Just got off the Glory, same there.  DH just drank the Celsius, Peach better than the kiwi guava.  Celsius is super sweet though.

5 hours ago, sydney dog said:

Just got off the Glory, same there.  DH just drank the Celsius, Peach better than the kiwi guava.  Celsius is super sweet though.

I'm not a fan of either Celsius flavor, will continue to carry on some Monster Ultra for my daily energy drink