LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

I booked our pick up September 16. She does other tours as well. When we come back to Athens I will be calling her. This number is WhatsApIMG_3453.thumb.jpeg.2b34c323d735b604eedff254e30106d1.jpeg

What a great day!  I'm definitely to consider her for our day in Athens.  Thank you for taking the time from your vacation to do this live report.  Very much appreciated!  Love all your photo's.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, SkipsMom said:

What a great day!  I'm definitely to consider her for our day in Athens.  Thank you for taking the time from your vacation to do this live report.  Very much appreciated!  Love all your photo's.

It was a great day!! Glad you are getting some info that will help your trip👍😁

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

It was a great day!! Glad you are getting some info that will help your trip👍😁

That was an extremely well planned and relatively inexpensive day in Athens.  Great planning.  I am a history buff and had to have an official guide with us for the Acropolis and then we did the Acropolis Museum and the sites in town.  It was a private tour for the whole day with a dedicated driver and official guide.  Expensive but worth it.   

Your day looked so enjoyable.  Ok for tomorrow - who's running the track at Olympia if you are going.  LOL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kleibo said:

That was an extremely well planned and relatively inexpensive day in Athens.  Great planning.  I am a history buff and had to have an official guide with us for the Acropolis and then we did the Acropolis Museum and the sites in town.  It was a private tour for the whole day with a dedicated driver and official guide.  Expensive but worth it.   

Your day looked so enjoyable.  Ok for tomorrow - who's running the track at Olympia if you are going.  LOL

I want to go to Athens just so I can spend the day w/Glykeria!

@ninjacat123 please have double fun in Olympia to cover my share - we got notice our ship will not stop there next week, we're going to Split Croatia instead.😪 So neither DH nor I will be running the track, boo hoo.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

I want to go to Athens just so I can spend the day w/Glykeria!

@ninjacat123 please have double fun in Olympia to cover my share - we got notice our ship will not stop there next week, we're going to Split Croatia instead.😪 So neither DH nor I will be running the track, boo hoo.

Split looks like quite the consolation prize... not like losing Half Moon Cay and getting Freeport.

Things to do in Split, Croatia | CN Traveller

5 Best Islands Near Split - Which Split Island is Right For You? – Go Guides

Our Guide to Split | Virgin Voyages

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Split looks like quite the consolation prize... not like losing Half Moon Cay and getting Freeport.

Things to do in Split, Croatia | CN Traveller

For sure! And I have read the food is really good - lots of options, very walkable port. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Is it a Carnival cruise?  Looking forward to food and other pics!

Last cruise was Carnival Venezia, but this one is not on Carnival. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2970130-going-live-on-nieuw-statendam-roundtrip-rome-🛵oct-26-nov-9-planes-trains-vespas-ships-wgot/?do=findComment&comment=66306420

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2