LIVE Italy Land trip then 10 days on Pride, Oct 18-29 to Greece, Turkey, Sicily and more Italy with ninjacat123!

ninjacat123

1 minute ago, kleibo said:

Excellent live review Ninja - I enjoyed all your escapades  LOL    Can't wait till your next review.  It's always helpful for newcomers and experienced cruisers as well.

Thx kleibo!  Next Live will be this Thanksgiving, a cruise to Freeport and Nassau.  I've booked a cabana on Freeport and we have never been there so we shall see!!😎

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Thx kleibo!  Next Live will be this Thanksgiving, a cruise to Freeport and Nassau.  I've booked a cabana on Freeport and we have never been there so we shall see!!😎

May i ask what beach you booked your cabana at in Freeport?

Spectacular Live review btw, thoroughly enjoyed following along! I love following all of your reviews, so informative and such great pictures as well 🩷

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Spectacular Live review btw, thoroughly enjoyed following along! I love following all of your reviews, so informative and such great pictures as well 🩷

416133-img1.jpg?context=bWFzdGVyfGltYWdl

Pirate's Cove Private Ocean View Cabana

Port: FREEPORT, THE BAHAMAS

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Thx CruisinMama2003!  We needed a vacation from our vacation so Freeport and Nassau will fill the bill!😉

• Like 2

Exceptional live review! I enjoyed every single post, and I'm in hopes that I can have similar experiences the next time we cruise in Europe. You've certainly provided some great suggestions for me when I begin planning. I'll look forward to your next LIVE from the Bahamas. Now, go get some rest and love on those kitties. 😽

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

@ninjacat123 thanks for the wonderful live review.  I hate that it had to come to an end.  You have a wonderful writing style!  Looking forward to your Freeport and Nassau review.

Thx TNVolnteerCruiser! Part of me doesn’t believe it’s over, it was so much fun!! The other part of me (in my jammies 😜) is glad to be home. See you in just a few weeks for more cruising fun💃🏻🕺🛳️❣️

• Like 2

Wrapping this up, Craig and I had a wonderful trip and I'm so happy you all followed along! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll ask Craig for the answers😉🤣 it's all a blur!  That's what makes this review special to me, keeping the memories together and knowing it all really did happen!  Talk to you all soon!😸

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Wrapping this up, Craig and I had a wonderful trip and I'm so happy you all followed along! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll ask Craig for the answers😉🤣 it's all a blur!  That's what makes this review special to me, keeping the memories together and knowing it all really did happen!  Talk to you all soon!😸

🥰😸💙

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Happy Halloween!!🦇  Today my mom and I are going to a local Greek restaurant for a taste of the trip!  Then off to the grocery store for a bag of candy, in case we get some trick or treaters.  Hope you all have a safe Halloween!

😘💙

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4hunters said:

Fantastic review, ninjacat!  Thanks so much for taking us along with you two! 🙂

-Scott

I agree with the others, it was a lot of fun, thanks for taking time out of your vacation to make our weeks happier.  Hugs to grey kitty with white chest and the others in your zoo from our zoo.

20190203_202659.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I agree with the others, it was a lot of fun, thanks for taking time out of your vacation to make our weeks happier.  Hugs to grey kitty with white chest and the others in your zoo from our zoo.

20190203_202659.jpg

That is a perfect ferret bed❣️Thx Intrepid 😁