Presidential Suite question

GoBraves

I'm thinking of booking a Presidential Suite on either the Celebration or Mardi Gras.  Has anyone who has stayed in one of these suites had strangers knock on the door and ask to see the cabin?   Or has anyone been the knocker? lol   What's your Presidential Suite experience?  

Edited by GoBraves
Typo

• GoBraves changed the title to Presidential Suite question
On 10/11/2023 at 8:28 AM, GoBraves said:

I'm thinking of booking a Presidential Suite on either the Celebration or Mardi Gras.  Has anyone who has stayed in one of these suites had strangers knock on the door and ask to see the cabin?   Or has anyone been the knocker? lol   What's your Presidential Suite experience?  

We have not experienced that, not in the Presidential. The only time something close to that occurred (and we showed them around) was when we stayed in the Owner's Suite (S1 or S2) on Fantasy class ships. 

Tom

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

We have not experienced that, not in the Presidential. The only time something close to that occurred (and we showed them around) was when we stayed in the Owner's Suite (S1 or S2) on Fantasy class ships. 

As well-hidden as those staterooms are, I'm surprised they could FIND them.  🙂  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Tom

Had same experience in owners suite on Ecstasy

• Like 2

On 10/13/2023 at 12:44 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Tom

Your Honor . . . I readily admit to being a total stranger knocking on the door of Tom-n-Cheryl in S2. 

Yes, it's true.  Guilty as charged.

And whoda thunk how that would impact the three of us over many years to come. 😄 😄 😄

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, five. said:

Just curious, is it cool to knock? I have actually thought about knocking, but my wife dragged me away first.

We have never actually had a knock, it was always when either leaving or entering a cabin or through a discussion.

• Like 1