Confused about Move Up Program

Treacher1

We have sailed Apex and Beyond in Aqua Class Sky suites - we had excellent experiences on both ships.  When we booked our March 2024 cruise - there were no more suites available.  Hopefully, someone will back out and we will have a chance on a move up opportunity.  When we had suites before EVERYTHING was included.   We have everything included NOW in a regular Aqua Class (NOT SUITE) cabin.  I read somewhere that if you move up you lose your perks.  But, I THINK all suites include all the perks - drink package, wifi, room service, gratuities etc.  Please advise  - thank you - I know things can change - just hope if successful with move up we keep ALL perks.  Thanks to anyone who can answer this question.

With AQ if you booked with AI you have the Classic beverage package, basic w-fi and prepaid gratuities.  With a successful Move Up you keep whatever perks you had with your original booking.  You do not get the perks of that come with booking a suite.  So you do not get the Premium beverage pkg, stream wi-fi or OBC and you will be charged the difference in the gratuities which moving from AQ to a Suite, $4.50 pp pd.  What you do get is access to the Retreat Lounge, Retreat Sundeck and Luminae is your assigned dining room and no charge for Room Service.  
Just a FYI, if you haven’t read, Sky Suites no longer have a Butler and if you use anything in the mini bar it is charged for now.  

8 minutes ago, Treacher1 said:

We have sailed Apex and Beyond in Aqua Class Sky suites - we had excellent experiences on both ships.  When we booked our March 2024 cruise - there were no more suites available.  Hopefully, someone will back out and we will have a chance on a move up opportunity.  When we had suites before EVERYTHING was included.   We have everything included NOW in a regular Aqua Class (NOT SUITE) cabin.  I read somewhere that if you move up you lose your perks.  But, I THINK all suites include all the perks - drink package, wifi, room service, gratuities etc.  Please advise  - thank you - I know things can change - just hope if successful with move up we keep ALL perks.  Thanks to anyone who can answer this question.

under the old rules, you take and keep  the perks you had with original booking. So, you booked Aqua, then you take those perks with you.   You pay the difference between Aqua gratuity rate and Retreat.    You do not get the Premium drink package, nor premium WIFI.   And you pay the difference per day between Aqua and Retreat.  

If you booked Aqua after October 4, gratuities not included for your Aqua class.    hopes this makes sense

If you move up to a lower level suite (which includes Aqua Sky Suites, Sky Suites, Celebrity Suites), you keep whatever perks you have right now.  So for example, if you have the AI package with the lower tier beverage or wifi package, that is the package you will keep if you successfully move up.  

Room service will be available to you as that comes with the room not AI perks.

Only the upper suites include wifi and beverage package in the actual room type.

Just one additional comment-  in the Retreat Lounge your drink package does not apply.  You can order any drink you want as if you had the premium package.  We’ve even been served glasses of wine slightly above the premium price without incurring a charge.