Website showing deckplans/cabins with photos

RLK33853

11 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

However, to see actual photos, you have to join and pay. If you just want to see the cabin layout, use the Princess website...

I have not "joined and payed" cruisedeckplans.com, and I can see photos and videos of cabins.

36 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

However, to see actual photos, you have to join and pay. If you just want to see the cabin layout, use the Princess website...

You have access to more info IF you join, but there is no charge and they never email you, so no big deal.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, milogurd said:

I have not "joined and payed" cruisedeckplans.com, and I can see photos and videos of cabins.

Interesting, when I clicked on the photo icon for the cabin, it took me to a page that said only members could get all the photos. Will try again.

1 hour ago, DiRonT said:

You have access to more info IF you join, but there is no charge and they never email you, so no big deal.

The page I was taken to when I clicked on "sign up" showed having to pay for a one, two, three, or lifetime membership. Oh, then instead of clicking on the photo icon on the deck plan, I found the box with "Looking for actual photos" and they all showed up there. Weird.

Edited by WisCruiser2

10 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

The page I was taken to when I clicked on "sign up" showed having to pay for a one, two, three, or lifetime membership. Oh, then instead of clicking on the photo icon on the deck plan, I found the box with "Looking for actual photos" and they all showed up there. Weird.

Huh - go figure.  I have been viewing the member site for many, many years and never asked to pay a fee.  Well, glad you were able to get to the pics.

How can you tell if the pictures are current? I was looking at some (free) for the Sapphire Princess and they sure looked outdated…

ok I think I figured it out…I was looking at the “old site” assuming it was the free one. I was able to look at the pictures/videos on the “new site” for free and they seem to have dates

Edited by sboh

On 10/14/2023 at 12:58 PM, WisCruiser2 said:

I'm not a member.  On the old site (better than the new site), click on the deck you want to see then click on a camera icon to see a picture.

• Thanks 1