Internet packages

Kk007

Have 2 rooms with 4 people and can see it’s cheaper if I book 1 package for 4 devices rather than 2 packages each for 2 devices. Has anyone booked a 4 device package? Just checking there won’t be any issues or I’m missing something as going to book the 1 person 4 device option.

18 minutes ago, Kk007 said:

Have 2 rooms with 4 people and can see it’s cheaper if I book 1 package for 4 devices rather than 2 packages each for 2 devices. Has anyone booked a 4 device package? Just checking there won’t be any issues or I’m missing something as going to book the 1 person 4 device option.

No issues at all.  we get 2 rooms and have had the 3 device package many times

With a multi-device package you get more than one device on a single login (account/pin).  You can give this account to anyone onboard.  When you hit the number of login limits it will tell you that you are exceeding the number allowed and will ask if you want to replace one of the current logins.  You can't predict which one you will bump, so when you have multiple users each person needs to log off when they are done with their login.  So if you have four users and you want to switch from phone to computer log off the phone to free up the login.  Even with only one login we sometimes have problems logging off and have to bump the old one.  

I am a very infrequent Royal Carribean cruiser.  Is there only one level of internet package?  I see the vroom surf and stream package offered for $18 pd but I’m looking for something just to check emails. I don’t need to stream anything.

Does the Adventure of the Seas have Starlink?  

11 hours ago, sailaway2joy said:

Does the Adventure of the Seas have Starlink?  

The whole fleet was transitioned to Starlink as of late spring. Since then, the lower tier of Voom (Surf) is no longer offered. Talk to staff on board to find free wifi hot spots in ports to check email.

Edited by Biker19

4 hours ago, GenSteve said:

I'm on Serenade next June. There's currently a "sale" on the internet package @ $17.99/day.

Is that the best daily price, or has anyone seen it lower?

It will go lower during the black Friday sale. However, if too many people reserve now with the intent of canceling and repurchase at a lower sale price then there will be no motivation on royals part to offer a lower price.