Scarlet Lady / Live /Solo - Oct 18-22 2023

sid_9169

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

img_1_1697504669879.jpg

I rolled down my window to meow at a cat in the street the other day and my boyfriend looked at me like I was crazy.   What? 😄

Have a great cruise!!! You and JinxyB deserve it and I can't wait to enjoy from afar 😄

• Like 7

Wow, what a fiasco... The TSA pre check line was hundreds of feet long, and then the belt broke down while I was waiting for the scanner. Had to move to the other side and use it different bag scanner. Fortunately, I'm still plenty early. For whatever reason every time I fly to Miami the gate is all the way at the very end of the concourse... 

Plane is waiting at the gate, and soon I'll be on my way. I had an apple in my fridge, so I brought it here to snack on whilst I wait.

• Like 22

Man I have been binging through all your reviews and been refreshing the LIVE posts every day hoping this one with you and JinxyB would happen and you, Sir Sid ..do NOT disappoint. The humor (in all forms), attention to detail (yes I know a lot of this is your OCD but still), the incredible photography and your serious skill of engaging storytelling is a constant gift that brings us along with you (apart from when the cabins a rockin) has been nothing short of a renaissance on this forum.

THANK YOU !  for taking the time, effort and trust bringing us along for what have been some wild rides. Having a kid at 50 is no joke and ages you in dog years (but wouldnt change it for anything) so sharing your adventures provides that nice pause from the chaos. Much appreciated Sid. Many happy nautical miles for you and JinxyB

• Like 11

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I've never understood those people who bring a giant bed pillow on the plane. Not even in a bag or anything, just right out in the open...

Gross.  Why would you want one of your own pillows touching anything on a plane.  Maybe they throw it away after?

• Like 3