Percentage of passengers with a 'Package'

Marronnier

2 hours ago, Its the journey said:

For some of us, those things are useful 

The exercise courses they are offering on board are the same ones I do at home.  Stretchlab, pure barre, yogasix.  And for me knowing I can go to exercise class and keep my daily routine is worth an extra 20 per day (to get premier over plus).

I also love gelato and usually spent at least ten dollars a day on gelato creations before it was included 

So I think I'm the one they had in mind with the new packages.

Sorry everyone 

I hate the mailing medallion thing though.  My mail often gets misdelivered and I prefer to pick my medallion up at the port.  They do not encourage that though 

That's great the package works so well for you and fits into your exercise program too.  Enjoy, we are so content with ours too.  

• Like 3

On 10/23/2023 at 1:03 PM, MissP22 said:

It's not only that point but including things that many people don't really need, like unlimited internet, those ridiculous desserts, exercise lessons, having medallions mailed and even including not having to pay to use their medallion. 😄

All totally unnecessary. 

Look, the thing is that you and I may not be interested in the desserts, or the classes, but some folks are.  It is up to THEM to decide what has value for them.  Not for us who book Standard to argue that they are wasting money.  For them, they are not wasting money as they are using at least sufficient of the included items to cover the cost.  Most certainly, the Medallion Net is not something everyone can do without.  

IMO, posters should respond to inquiries about packages with what the a la carte costs are and encourage them to do a bit of math to decide the best option for them.  I think most people do this.

I will leave it Princess marketing to try and convince people to go package.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Look, the thing is that you and I may not be interested in the desserts, or the classes, but some folks are.  It is up to THEM to decide what has value for them.  Not for us who book Standard to argue that they are wasting money.  For them, they are not wasting money as they are using at least sufficient of the included items to cover the cost.  Most certainly, the Medallion Net is not something everyone can do without.  

IMO, posters should respond to inquiries about packages with what the a la carte costs are and encourage them to do a bit of math to decide the best option for them.  I think most people do this.

I will leave it Princess marketing to try and convince people to go package.

Well said.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1