booking a cruise while onboard; what are the perks?

If you give them your TAs info it goes to them right away.

The obc and deposit is different if you are booking refundable or nonrefundable deposits. I'm booking refundable so less obc and full deposit but I want refundable transferring to my TA group rate.

I read all suites are nonrefundable now anyway. 

I saw someone post the obc amounts last thread on this, but generally $100 obc for 7 days nonrefundable and $75 obc for nonrefundable 7 day. Examples

9 minutes ago, Kellie in Texas said:

If you're on a cruise and book another one while onboard, what do you get? Reduced deposit? OBC? I read somewhere that you can then transfer the booking to your usual TA or maybe that RCCL does that for you. I'd appreciate some basic info. Thanks!

If you book on board the cruise will automatically go to whoever booked the cruise that you are on unless you tell them differently.

$200 non refundable deposit

OBC varies by stateroom type and cruise length but 7 days in a balcony or JS is $100

Refundable deposits are available but they require the full deposit and you have to pik a ship and sail date (no open bookings allowed)