From Quebec to Miami (Oct. 20 - Nov. 3) join our voyage

artbcpa

We’re currently racing down the US east coast much faster than we need to, I assume to get ahead of some weather that’s forecasted to build up tomorrow morning. The pics show wave height today at 2 pm and tomorrow at 2 pm. 4 feet vs. 14-18 feet.

IMG_3298.thumb.jpeg.ff9fc61ca9483770de52df532fb09569.jpeg

IMG_3299.thumb.jpeg.d11da71db29a67a8aef7a3c64b0b8a40.jpeg

On 10/21/2023 at 1:03 PM, florisdekort said:

The current list of included/complimentary wine on Explora 1. You can ask for any of these, anywhere. 

IMG_3028.thumb.jpeg.278a201ed845d53aebdfe456ac5b513d.jpeg

Fairly pedestrian list, but much better than the Yacht Club offerings. 

On 11/2/2023 at 10:34 AM, InsGuy3 said:

I see Explora safely docked at Port Canaveral. Hopefully the ride down from NY was not too bumpy with the heavy winds and waves. Looking forward to embarking in Miami tomorrow. 

Just disembarked this morning. It was bumpy enough to crack a glass panel on our balcony! 

2 hours ago, florisdekort said:

Just disembarked this morning. It was bumpy enough to crack a glass panel on our balcony! 

OMG!!!! That’s sounds ridiculous but I can believe it. We embarked at 11:45 am this morning and opened our balcony door and immediately shut it. The wind was pretty intense at the dock. I can’t imaging what it would be like sailing down to Key West tonight. Fingers crossed! I have to say this is the prettiest ship we’ve been on. Looking forward to the next 14 days. Sorry you had to disembark today. My wife suggests we forgot we had to get off when it comes time for us to disembark. Had 2 grilled lobster tails at the Emporium for lunch. DELICIOUS!!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, florisdekort said:

Oh my goodness 

Safe travels and thanks for the excellent balanced feedback throughout your cruise. We may or may not be able to return the favour shortly 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, saminina said:

The ship never had more than 200 passengers.  Cruise ended in Miami with 156.  166 in Portland.

And thank you for leaving her is such beautiful shape. According to Sonja we only have 452 on board now. Very manageable.