Casual dining restaurant on Emerald Princess

hungry1

6 hours ago, hungry1 said:

On Emerald Princess,  are the casual dining restaurants ( Salty Dog Gastropub, Planks, Steamers) open for lunch? 

Thanks in advance, 

D

Dinner restaurants. 

There's also Vines, which serves whenever they're open.. basically, the only lunch option, when the bar itself is open. 

Planks and Steamers alternate which nights they're open. 

6 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Dinner restaurants. 

There's also Vines, which serves whenever they're open.. basically, the only lunch option, when the bar itself is open. 

Planks and Steamers alternate which nights they're open. 

The Gastropub, planks and Steamers have always bee dinner only and always had a fee. This is no big change

32 minutes ago, memoak said:

The Gastropub, planks and Steamers have always bee dinner only and always had a fee. This is no big change

Never said any different. Neither did the OP. 

And FWIW - Salty Dog Gastropub went down in price with the changes. Go figure.

12 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Never said any different. Neither did the OP. 

And FWIW - Salty Dog Gastropub went down in price with the changes. Go figure.

Yup.  They put $3 in your front pocket while lifting at least $15 from the back pocket.

• 3 months later...

Have the Princess Plus package for our next cruise on Emerald Princess in April. 15 day Panama Canal. It includes 2 specialty casual dinners. Travel agent says it is good at Crown Grill and Sabitinis. Looking at Princess website it doesn’t list those. Just wondering if anyone had that package and was able to use it at those restaurants.  I want to book on app but won’t if not one I can. 

32 minutes ago, kmkasza said:

Have the Princess Plus package for our next cruise on Emerald Princess in April. 15 day Panama Canal. It includes 2 specialty casual dinners. Travel agent says it is good at Crown Grill and Sabitinis. Looking at Princess website it doesn’t list those. Just wondering if anyone had that package and was able to use it at those restaurants.  I want to book on app but won’t if not one I can. 

You need a new TA   Specialty restaurants are different from casual restaurants. Premiere package gets 2 specialty’s plus gets 2 casuals. If you have plus you are taking about Vines and Salty Dod Gastropub 

47 minutes ago, kmkasza said:

You need a new TA.

Plus includes 2 specialty meals.. Vines, Planks, Steamers, Salty Dog Gastropub on Emerald 

Premier includes 2 specialty dinners.. Crown Grill are 100% on Emerald.. 

Best get that sorted out right away.. 

@kmkasza, the term is ‘Casual  Dining’, not dinner.

Other ships offer Alfredo’s/Gigis and Ocean Terrace for lunch options(not available on Emerald).

With Plus Pkg, you get 2 per cruise, with Premier Pkg you get unlimited Casual Dining.