Mini bar setup.

anjo

So excited, boarding Coral Princess tomorrow for last 4 nights of 35 day Hawaii cruise. We are staying on for round Australia  cruise. Do we get a minibar set up in Auckland, and again in Sydney?

Thanks, Anjo.

Just now, anjo said:

So excited, boarding Coral Princess tomorrow for last 4 nights of 35 day Hawaii cruise. We are staying on for round Australia  cruise. Do we get a minibar set up in Auckland, and again in Sydney?

Thanks, Anjo.

You should. I presume you have booked 2 x separate cruises as a B2B.

3 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Is it a sep booked cruise? B2B does get one gir each cruise

Yes. We did a Melbourne to Sydney cruise, via South Australia, in March. Booked as a 10 night cruise but it was a 7 night plus three night cruise. We got a second minibar after the first 7 night sector.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes. We did a Melbourne to Sydney cruise, via South Australia, in March. Booked as a 10 night cruise but it was a 7 night plus three night cruise. We got a second minibar after the first 7 night sector.

Happy to be cruising booked again March 2024 Syd to nz fir franks 85th 🥰

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Happy to be cruising booked again March 2024 Syd to nz fir franks 85th 🥰

Have a great cruise! We're doing the world cruise next year, leaving Sydney April 30th.

BTW do you like oysters? If the timing is right you might be in NZ for the start of the Bluff oyster season. They are the best oysters in the world. I can never decided whether I like them best natural, or battered and fried, so I always get half a dozen each way. 

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

Have a great cruise! We're doing the world cruise next year, leaving Sydney April 30th.

BTW do you like oysters? If the timing is right you might be in NZ for the start of the Bluff oyster season. They are the best oysters in the world. I can never decided whether I like them best natural, or battered and fried, so I always get half a dozen each way. 

Frank will love that! Me 😣😣😣 no chance any way lol

world cruise would be lovely 🥰🥰🥰

my next venture after this will be trying to do South Africa hopefully home capetown to anywhere in Aus in 2025. Would have to be a segment or repositioning. Doesn’t matter what time of year so I’ll keep an eye open.

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

my next venture after this will be trying to do South Africa hopefully home capetown to anywhere in Aus in 2025. Would have to be a segment or repositioning. Doesn’t matter what time of year so I’ll keep an eye open.

Very few ships go to both South Africa and Australia. Every few years Princess used to do a Circle Indian Ocean cruise. I'm not sure if they offer segments but keep an eye out for it.  Cunard might visit South Africa as part of one of their world cruises but it would probably be Australia to South Africa. Otherwise you might find something on one of the luxury lines.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Cape Town to Sydney is available on QM2 Feb 2024, but not 2025. A Cunard world cruise will sometimes go in that direction once every 4 or so years.

Feb 2025 HAL Zuiderdam is doing Sydney to Cape Town, but I can't spot anything much going the other way.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, arxcards said:

Cape Town to Sydney is available on QM2 Feb 2024, but not 2025. A Cunard world cruise will sometimes go in that direction once every 4 or so years.

Feb 2025 HAL Zuiderdam is doing Sydney to Cape Town, but I can't spot anything much going the other way.

Thanks. I was aware of the Feb 2024 cruise. Timing right out as our granddaughter getting married Feb 2024 plus we were in capetown nov/Dec 2022, then returned July 2023 to see son with serious health issue which rose as we were leaving Dec 2022 (he’s doing well now).

so now our plan is to return to SA every two years as opposed to every year.

so combining the trip with a cruise would be a perfect solution.

thanks for the HAL info I will def check it out. Have only cruised princess in the main but not averse to trying someone else. 

9 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Very few ships go to both South Africa and Australia. Every few years Princess used to do a Circle Indian Ocean cruise. I'm not sure if they offer segments but keep an eye out for it.  Cunard might visit South Africa as part of one of their world cruises but it would probably be Australia to South Africa. Otherwise you might find something on one of the luxury lines.

Arxcards replied HAL zuiderdam doing Sydney to capetown feb 2025 so will investigate that. I don’t know anything about HAL so will do my research on here 🥰

17 hours ago, anjo said:

Thanks, Anjo.

How excited you must be 🙃. Please look after the Coral as we board her in Brisbane when she completes the around Aus trip (24 Nov), so make sure you leave her in good condition for us 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Arxcards replied HAL zuiderdam doing Sydney to capetown feb 2025 so will investigate that. I don’t know anything about HAL so will do my research on here 🥰

HAL is similar to Princess but quieter, especially after 9pm but that wouldn't bother you as I know you retire early at night.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

HAL is similar to Princess but quieter, especially after 9pm but that wouldn't bother you as I know you retire early at night.

Yep you got that right😁. I’ve been an early riser my whole life, but you won’t find me awake after 10pm 🥰