Low sodium diet offerings

Dynagirl

I have been looking into the special diet offerings available on Carnival.  They mention low carb, sugar, fat, or cholesterol.  Has anyone had any success working with the culinary team on low sodium options?  I would appreciate any info on what you have been able to do to help stay on track without eating plain salads every meal.  Thanks in advance.

50 minutes ago, mz-s said:

You'd really need to work closely with special needs and/or the Menu Mate for this, because many of Carnival's foods are quite high in sodium.

Thank you for the mention of menu mate that will be very helpful.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dynagirl said:

I have been looking into the special diet offerings available on Carnival.  They mention low carb, sugar, fat, or cholesterol.  Has anyone had any success working with the culinary team on low sodium options?  I would appreciate any info on what you have been able to do to help stay on track without eating plain salads every meal.  Thanks in advance.

The dressing are high sugar and salt content . They have Super salads but chek with matrde .lunch Lido 20230504_131812.thumb.jpg.bc57eeaa0a09ae2182e4deb195783405.jpg20230504_131926.thumb.jpg.268023b2a7440acfdc2fba8c17f2e36e.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 10:33 AM, Dynagirl said:

I added it to my special request. All will contact the mdr and my own due diligence 

• Like 1