Live from the Equinox in a Sunset SS 10/22 to 11/5 (b2b) hope to be able to answer questions

Joker54

12 hours ago, Joker54 said:

Sure

IMG_1927.jpg.2d593cc2a9211cb6477f87656322a24d.jpg

Where’s the cheese? I see a piece of what looks like Brie and maybe some other beneath the grapes but not a lot of cheese there.  

I am going to make it my goal to order that one afternoon on our next cruise just so I can compare and ***** if I get the same thing. 

46 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Where’s the cheese? I see a piece of what looks like Brie and maybe some other beneath the grapes but not a lot of cheese there.  

I am going to make it my goal to order that one afternoon on our next cruise just so I can compare and ***** if I get the same thing. 

Please let us know what you get and send photos........

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hcat said:

great attitude!  why pay extra when value is not there.  We are booked in AQ, SV and Concierge for our future X cruises.. 

Quite ambivalent abt the new ship

Xcel

We were on EQ Oct 14 in AQ. Third time on EQ and the cutbacks were very apparent. We always loved Blu and main reason for AQ. Service was impeccable and breakfast wonderful. Dinner was awful and we are not picky. We had the filet first night and it was like shoe leather and could not finish. Rest of week we ordered from MDR menu because nothing on Blu was appealing. No perks except two bottles of water daily. AQ not worth it at all.