"Live"  Enchanted Princess, 26 Days, Nov 12th to Dec 8th, Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (+ Madrid Pre-Cruise)

LACruiser88

18 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

For those that will be onboard after us, Nikki and Elena are the BEST! (Nikki with my Cholula).

20231205_205959.thumb.jpg.91a8ba55f5b5e939e1ef24ee28637f50.jpg

Is that your own bottle of Cholula or does the ship stock it? 

I'm asking b/c I'm on the Enchanted in February; eating in Reserve Dining; and I love hot sauce.  That said, I can't stand Tabasco, which is what most places on land and sea trot out when you want hot sauce...I'm hoping that the Enchanted has a more robust hot sauce selection!

Mother Nature must be ticked off at someone - lots of wind and rain right now. I didn’t pay much attention to it initially until I heard our balcony furniture moving around. I was about to investigate when I saw the table fly through the air, hit the partition to our neighbor’s balcony, and land upside down on our balcony. The table was about three feet in the air when it hit the partition. Wow!!!

• Like 2

Just now, JGmf said:

Is that your own bottle of Cholula or does the ship stock it? 

I'm asking b/c I'm on the Enchanted in February; eating in Reserve Dining; and I love hot sauce.  That said, I can't stand Tabasco, which is what most places on land and sea trot out when you want hot sauce...I'm hoping that the Enchanted has a more robust hot sauce selection!

No, that is our own.  I brought a bottle of the original and one of the green.  The original was emptied a few days ago.  Our servers keep it for me in the dining room.  I never leave home without it!

• Like 3

Just now, shellbeachjim said:

Mother Nature must be ticked off at someone - lots of wind and rain right now. I didn’t pay much attention to it initially until I heard our balcony furniture moving around. I was about to investigate when I saw the table fly through the air, hit the partition to our neighbor’s balcony, and land upside down on our balcony. The table was about three feet in the air when it hit the partition. Wow!!!

We made it to 1:00 in the Sanctuary.  We could see the very dark clouds and rain we were heading towards and ran to our cabin!  The winds were howling by the time we left.

3 hours ago, shellbeachjim said:

I'm loving it!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

We will spend the first week of April in Sydney and then board the Majestic Princess in Sydney for 33 days, to Seattle.

How about you guys?

Fantastic! That should be wonderful!

We're on the new Oceania ship (Vista) for a Caribbean swing (Big 7-0 cruise) in Feb., then the Emerald in June for the Ft. Lauderdale to Quebec trip and post cruise land tour, and the Sun! in Oct. in their new Cabana Reserve mini-suite.

Happy Cruising Rafa & Deb! See ya' on the high seas!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

We will spend the first week of April in Sydney and then board the Majestic Princess in Sydney for 33 days, to Seattle.

That will be amazing. I’m a little jealous about that. I saw some great pricing for that cruise just yesterday, but our flowers are not going to buy and plant themselves. I hope you’ll bring us along via live from on that one also!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tonight we returned to "The Catch" for the 4th time.  Again, it was fantastic!

We each started with the Crab Cakes.

20231206_192209.thumb.jpg.9604d2d8ad57407fb2efe0f417fc59c0.jpg

We each had the Nicoise Salad, DELICIOUS!

20231206_193714.thumb.jpg.8d256a57ac5a21e7d07e3ef936d30e94.jpg

Debbie had the Swordfish (again!) and I had the Dover Sole.  Karina deboned the filet tableside.  It was also delicious and huge!  The Dover Sole was one of the best I have ever had.

20231206_195932.thumb.jpg.b53a12bd9c2404f40cbd1788316f238d.jpg

20231206_200244.thumb.jpg.7b97a4ae5e5aae17027c47c64eceae32.jpg

20231206_200349.thumb.jpg.2f3945dce9a3a0061a629ddbddbb1fac.jpg

For dessert for each had one Mini Croquembouche filled with Vanilla Gelato.

20231206_204402.thumb.jpg.ae02c33af327cd9fb5947473abb38bd2.jpg

We were then carried to our room to shake off our food coma!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Enjoy your day tomorrow.
We are just beginning to think about packing. I'm determined to figure out how to pack light, but I have yet to succeed on any of our past trips. We are only onboard for 10 days and it's all in the tropics, it really shouldn't be this hard! However, this cool weather has made me contemplate adding a few sweaters to our ensemble.... I know Debbie understands my predicament!
Thanks for taking us with you on this fantastic journey. It's been so much fun reading along every day!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hllwdcruiser said:

Enjoy your day tomorrow.
We are just beginning to think about packing. I'm determined to figure out how to pack light, but I have yet to succeed on any of our past trips. We are only onboard for 10 days and it's all in the tropics, it really shouldn't be this hard! However, this cool weather has made me contemplate adding a few sweaters to our ensemble.... I know Debbie understands my predicament!
Thanks for taking us with you on this fantastic journey. It's been so much fun reading along every day!

I just read your comments to Debbie.  She says her motto is "Bring it All!"  🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Our last day in the Sanctuary!  The rain clouds are no longer around, but it is quite windy.  We will enjoy it while we can and then it will be time to pack. 

😪😪😪

20231207_101432.thumb.jpg.ab918c8ed9c9263115f4d048cbf0d21b.jpg

I've enjoyed following along!  We will be onboard in April in a Reserve Mini-Suite and have been excited with the additional menu items you've noted!  As well as your reviews/pics from The Catch!

We've only been on Princess twice and have not looked into The Sanctuary.  Is my understanding correct that all space needs to be reserved in advance?  Is it a challenge getting reservations if you don't get there early on day 1?

• Like 1

Just now, megfla said:

We've only been on Princess twice and have not looked into The Sanctuary.  Is my understanding correct that all space needs to be reserved in advance?  Is it a challenge getting reservations if you don't get there early on day 1?

It really depends on your itinerary.  On Caribbean cruises, you have to race up there on embarkation day to book your space.  That is usually the situation on cruises that are in warm weather.

On Med and TA's, it is not as busy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

It really depends on your itinerary.  On Caribbean cruises, you have to race up there on embarkation day to book your space.  That is usually the situation on cruises that are in warm weather.

On Med and TA's, it is not as busy. 

Very good.  Thanks!

• Like 1