Explorer - What is in the blank space beside Cabin 8301 ?

blueslily

Hello All,

I'm almost at Diamond. I'm looking to book an inexpensive sailing to get me there. I need just 2 more solo sailings. I'm looking at Explorer of the Seas on Nov 25. Interior room. That's different for me because I usually sail in balcony cabins. But, I'm looking for best price in this situation. Cabin 8301 is a Promenade interior. Beside that cabin is a gray space. Anyone know what that space might be used for? Any pros and cons to this type of room? Other than possible noise from the activity below and lack of balcony of course. I'm OK with a small space in this specific situation. 

Also, the full situation is that I will be sailing Celebrity in early February for my birthday  I would like to be Diamond with Royal before that Feb Celebrity sailing so I can be Elite on Celebrity for that sailing. I get it that some may ask, Why chase loyalty status. Just because I do not want to start at the lowest point level in Select with Celebrity and have to climb from there. So, I just want to start Celebrity at Elite. That's all. Two solo sailings with Royal will get me there, so I'm booking whatever fits my schedule and budget in this short time frame. 

Thanks 

49 minutes ago, blueslily said:

Hello All,

I'm almost at Diamond. I'm looking to book an inexpensive sailing to get me there. I need just 2 more solo sailings. I'm looking at Explorer of the Seas on Nov 25. Interior room. That's different for me because I usually sail in balcony cabins. But, I'm looking for best price in this situation. Cabin 8301 is a Promenade interior. Beside that cabin is a gray space. Anyone know what that space might be used for? Any pros and cons to this type of room? Other than possible noise from the activity below and lack of balcony of course. I'm OK with a small space in this specific situation. 

Also, the full situation is that I will be sailing Celebrity in early February for my birthday  I would like to be Diamond with Royal before that Feb Celebrity sailing so I can be Elite on Celebrity for that sailing. I get it that some may ask, Why chase loyalty status. Just because I do not want to start at the lowest point level in Select with Celebrity and have to climb from there. So, I just want to start Celebrity at Elite. That's all. Two solo sailings with Royal will get me there, so I'm booking whatever fits my schedule and budget in this short time frame. 

Thanks 

Since this is just a single cabin you can rile out crew stairwell / elevator.  Most likely storage for their cleaning carts / linen / storage

image.png.36a890e8bd92a65da9eebecff7cfd961.png

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Since this is just a single cabin you can rile out crew stairwell / elevator.  Most likely storage for their cleaning carts / linen / storage

image.png.36a890e8bd92a65da9eebecff7cfd961.png

Thanks. I'm probably going to grab this cabin. Thanks