Crossing the Globe (Kind of) - A Pr1ma (Hopefully) Live'ish Adventure, 11/20 - 12/1

cruiseny4life

34 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

I, too, have avoided escape rooms because I thought there would be too much thinking involved for which I have developed an allergic reaction. 

My sentiments exactly. We did it once a few years ago on the Bliss and my head is still spinning.

Or is it my vertigo? At my age, it's hard to tell.

• Haha 5

Just now, Sugar Magnolia said:

I, too, have avoided escape rooms because I thought there would be too much thinking involved for which I have developed an allergic reaction. However, you might have just inspired me to at least consider the idea on my next cruise if available on board.

You should definitely consider it!! They're fun. Our second trip was with a couple that brought their baby. We had a good time, but I'd prefer it to be just us. Yea, could you tell I'm an introvert? 

Just now, Liljo22 said:

I don't remember seeing the Escape Room on the map.  Is it in the Galaxy Pavilion?  

Just now, schmoopie17 said:

The Escape Room on the Bliss was held in Q. Which makes me wonder...do they have an Escape Room on the Escape (which would be redundant). Although, Choir of Man plays on the Escape and they sing the song "Escape" (the pina colada song by Rupert Holmes). 

I don't think it'd be fun in Q! That is far too large a space! 

Just now, schmoopie17 said:

My sentiments exactly. We did it once a few years ago on the Bliss and my head is still spinning.

Or is it my vertigo? At my age, it's hard to tell.

Did you do it in Q? What was it like? A lot of people? 

Just now, UKstages said:

i understand carnival has added escape rooms.

they are apparently located in a gazebo.

and yet, somehow, the passengers still can't figure out how to escape.

Those gazebo things can be tricky!! Kidding! 

Just now, Liljo22 said:

Watched a video on the Galaxy Pavilion and saw the escape room is in there.  

Yes, you're correct! Two rooms: we enjoyed 1917, mystery man more. 

Edited by cruiseny4life
  • Like 2

Just now, seemoreroyals said:

@cruiseny4life Thanks for posting the dalies.  Looks like Familiar Strangers only plays late night .  I guess I will have to find time to catch up on my sleep when we get back from our cruise.

We made it to 11 one night on this cruise. Otherwise, in bed and asleep by 10.

Edited by cruiseny4life
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

I don't think it'd be fun in Q! That is far too large a space! 

Did you do it in Q? What was it like? A lot of people? 

I know on the Getaway, the escape room was held in the Illusionarium but it was a bunch of teams and they give each team a bunch of puzzles to complete at their table.  I would guess the ones held in the Q are similar.  

• Thanks 1

We are packed and ready to vamos! Not that we want to - well we do want to get back to our pups! And we NEED to get back to eating healthy. It was a pleasant time with highlights and a few downers. I'll likely detail a few of each later on. 

Still some shore excursions and Barcelona to discuss. I'll not talk more about the $24 jamon platter though! 

So, with bags packed, jere we are, ready for breakfast. Bags, btw, same two. Includes two bottles of wine, a bunch of souvenirs, and some European chips and chocolate. Yep, we're a one bag/one bookbag family!

20231201_060809.thumb.jpg.e9207470470085e3e1d6fa6d6427578b.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Sad to see your trip coming to an end.  Unfortunately it is something we must all go through when taking a cruise.  I am sure your pups will be glad to see you. 

Man, you guys pack light.  Thank you for your fantastic and informative trip report and amazing pictures.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

8 minutes Haven Lounge to curb. We are picking up our car at Enterprise so we can wander our way home through the Catskills.

Another SAD FACE emoji.  Yes the loved ones at home are ready…and will be so excited you’re back.

Thanks for your amazing and enchanting review.  🥰

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1