Casablanca dropped from Marina TA

WayneLaR

If there is any bit of good news here is that the Marina will be the only ship in Cartagena and Malaga on Nov 15th and 16th, respectively.  (original schedule was the 14th and 15th)

Hopefully that is good news for private excursions.

43 minutes ago, latitude 22 said:

We had made the decision 2 days ago to cancel our Morocco shorex, we just were having bad vibes about it,  

They did add Mallorca and we haven’t been there, so we’re happy about that! 

Mallorca is very nice. You will enjoy it. We were on the ship tour showing us around the island. Also, I bought the best that I ever had leather sandals there.

9 hours ago, osandomir said:

Mallorca is very nice. You will enjoy it. We were on the ship tour showing us around the island. Also, I bought the best that I ever had leather sandals there.

Appreciate hearing your experience In Mallorca!  

We started researching a plan for the day late last night, since we leave for pre cruise travel this Sat. 

Shoes and Purses are my favorite souvenirs to pick up!

I get so much use out of them and they are usually associated with a great

travel story! 

I have a couple of pairs of fabulous espadrilles from one of the oldest Alpagarteria shops in Madrid 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187514-d4495315-Reviews-Casa_Hernanz_Alpargateria-Madrid.html

and it was so special to have the famous Melissino in Athens  measure and then create sandals by hand specifically for my foot shape (and at that time it was only 30 euros per pair) 

https://melissinos-art.com

So, I will be keeping my eyes open for leather sandals! 🩴 🛍️ 🌎❤️

Edited by latitude 22

1 minute ago, basenji56 said:

Does Oceania usually provide a bus from the port to the center of the town in Palma?

According to the list under the Oceania Free Shuttle thread they do to the town center (cathedral). I’m not sure when that was last updated though as no date indicated for that one. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

According to the list under the Oceania Free Shuttle thread they do to the town center (cathedral). I’m not sure when that was last updated though as no date indicated for that one. 

Great.  I am used to the buses that stop near the cathedral.  

10 hours ago, osandomir said:

Mallorca is very nice. You will enjoy it

I agree. My nephew and his father originate from the island (although now live in the UK) and we've often holidayed there. In fact, we had ten days in Port de Pollensa in September. Lovely island, particularly in late spring before it gets too hot.