Celebrity AI package not showing on reservation

dion03

Can anyone advise me how I can see on the celebrity website that the AI package has been added to my reservation. I booked in August and package included basic wifi, prepaid tips and classic alcohol.  I tried to upgrade the classic package to premium yesterday and was not able to do it online. I phoned Celebrity as I booked the cruise directly with one of their agents.  When I phoned they advised me I only had the classic beverage package on 1 of my 2 rooms/booking numbers.  Finally after almost 3hours of being on the phone with them and pushing back they determined that the AI package had been removed from one of the rooms.  They admitted I had the package and then tried to add it back.  They then incorrectly added a non alcohol package which I could see online and had to get them to change to the classic alcohol.  They assured me they could see the basic wifi and prepaid tips but when I asked them to email this confirmation to me they said they couldn’t.  Online I can’t see the prepaid tips or basic wifi and after this ordeal am not confident they have the booking correct especially now that prepaid tips are no longer part of the AI package.  Can anyone tell me where to look online to prove I have those 3 items are on the booking or had this issue with Celebrity.

your best bet is to ask Celebrity for a copy of your guest invoice as it will have on it what you have, all be it in some sort of code but it will all be broken down on it.   If you didn't book directly with Celebrity you will have to call your TA to request it.

Another way.   If booked with Agent ask for a copy of your Invoice.  

If booked with celebrity you can call and ask or  -  some have reported "I have used the Celebrity automated line several times to request copies of invoices...  if you're in the US you might try 888-307-8413 and follow the prompts."

1 hour ago, Woody14 said:

your best bet is to ask Celebrity for a copy of your guest invoice as it will have on it what you have, all be it in some sort of code but it will all be broken down on it.   If you didn't book directly with Celebrity you will have to call your TA to request it.

agree.. an updated invoice is essential

we usually wait on the phone for it to arrive...otherwise may get lost in the shuffle!

Just to provide an update. I phoned Celebrity again and after another 45 min on the phone they worked on the issue again and then assured me all the discounts and included items were back on the account. I requested an invoice and all are listed and price is the same but invoice no longer show resident discount but price per person is based on the discount rate,  On the website I still cannot see the basic wifi or tips but at least I have an invoice with it noted.  The experience makes one very cautious when booking with them and hopefully when we board the ship all is correct.

On the UK website (not the app) if you click on 'Plan my cruise' then click on your initials logo (top right) then select 'Order History',  each component will probably be listed with a separate order no. ie. the classic package and wifi are shown separately .

I have just bought the classic to premium upgrade as it was shwoing a 53% discount and that is also listed.

Edited by duncrieviedude
typo
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dion03 said:

Just to provide an update. I phoned Celebrity again and after another 45 min on the phone they worked on the issue again and then assured me all the discounts and included items were back on the account. I requested an invoice and all are listed and price is the same but invoice no longer show resident discount but price per person is based on the discount rate,  On the website I still cannot see the basic wifi or tips but at least I have an invoice with it noted.  The experience makes one very cautious when booking with them and hopefully when we board the ship all is correct.

Recently they have deducted  the discount in the cruise fare column..  We were told it  was  an easier way to do it.

i would call once more to make sure wifi and tips will be  on  your final invoice.  Good luck!

Just when I thought I had everything fixed and my invoice had everything correct. Received final invoice and the dining time is changed to 8:30 pm wait list for my problem reservation but not my connected other reservation.  I am travelling with my over 80 yrs old parent and my children.  I again called Celebrity to get this resolved and they indicated the change was done online but I know it was not done by me.  So again travel agent can’t deal with it must have a supervisor.  Reply is now supervisor will call me back in 24 to 48 hours because not enough of them on duty.    Dealing with Celebrity without a TA has been beyond aggravating and I will never book directly with them again and will also look at other lines.  I don’t know why all this back end issues are happening but will never again trust their vacation planners, website or app to book with them. I realize their staff do their best but they too must get frustrated with having to resolve all these issues.

On 11/7/2023 at 7:57 AM, duncrieviedude said:

On the UK website (not the app) if you click on 'Plan my cruise' then click on your initials logo (top right) then select 'Order History',  each component will probably be listed with a separate order no. ie. the classic package and wifi are shown separately .

I have just bought the classic to premium upgrade as it was shwoing a 53% discount and that is also listed.

I wish I could up-vote your post, @duncrieviedude. We have our third Celebrity cruise booked and one of the things that's irritated me each time is how I can't view a simple, plain-English breakdown of what's included in the cruise we officially booked.

Instead, both on the Celebrity site and in the app, I continually find offers to "upgrade" my drinks/WiFi packages even though we have an AI premium package. When trying to find my what's-included info on the booking-confirmation doc, it appears to be disseminated using meaningless, DOS-like, travel-agent-ese coding.

Attached is the order history I've only just found thanks to your post. That said, what should be shown as "Premium Drink Package" remains unlabeled for some frustrating reason.

Am I missing some magical method of seeing exactly what my next, officially booked Celebrity cruise includes and, again, written plainly? Or is this just another area that needs improvement?

Regardless, thank you for your post.

cjr

ORDER_HISTORY.jpg

Edited by CNSfromHI
Clarified AI package

9 minutes ago, CNSfromHI said:

Attached is the order history I've only just found thanks to your post. That said, what should be shown as "Premium Drink Package" remains unlabeled for some frustrating reason.

Am I missing some magical method of seeing exactly what my next, officially booked Celebrity cruise includes and, again, written plainly? Or is this just another area that needs improvement?

Click on the picture for the beverage package, and it should explain what is included. Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

Strange.

In any event, the pictures it is showing you are certainly the ones for the Premium beverage package, so I wouldn't be concerned about it...

If it's helpful, this is what shows for my Premium package, which I'm sure is the same for you:

Overview

Highlight the unforgettable moments of your vacation with your choice of drink packages that give you a wide selection of drink options—now at lower prices. Enjoy unlimited premium coffees, bottled water, wines by the glass, beers, cocktails and more. Use your package at every restaurant, bar, and lounge onboard. Book before you sail and take advantage of pre-cruise pricing. 

Highlights

• Includes all drinks up to $17 price on menu ($20 for sailings from UK and AUS ports). 
  • 20% discount on wines by the bottle

What's Included

• Gins: Range from Bombay Sapphire, Hendrick’s, to Plymouth
  • Rums: From Bacardi 8 Años, Flor de Caña, to Bumbu Rum
  • Tequilas: Range from Patrón Silver, Ghost Tequila, to Don Julio Reposado
  • Vodkas: Belvedere, Cîroc Snap Frost & Flavors, to Grey Goose
  • Whiskeys: Bulleit Bourbon, Jack Daniel’s Black, to Johnnie Walker Black
  • Liqueurs and Cognacs: Range from Baileys Irish Cream, Disarronno Amaretto, to Aperol
  • Cocktails: Craft cocktails, martinis, and long drinks, all made with Premium Beverage Package spirits
  • Beers: Range from Blue Moon, Guinness, to Stella Artois
  • Champagnes and favorite wines such as Conundrum White and Red Blends, Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon, J&H Selbach Riesling Kabine, Mouton Cadet Bordeaux Blend, and Edmeades Zinfandel
  • Zero Proof: Acqua Panna water, Evian water, San Pellegrino, Premium coffees, Red Bull & Editions, Sodas, Premium teas, Vitamin water, Bottled Iced Teas, Aqua Spa Fresh Juices, Zero Proof Cocktails Frozen & Non-Frozen
Edited by someguyfl