Drink package sales

Rangerblp

At random times and not for all sailings.  It is possible the next sale will be for Black Friday.  If you have a classic drink package and want to upgrade many of us recently got the upgrade at 53% off.  This sale could still be running.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

Check in the app now as I can see sales on my sailings 

Where do I find the drink packages in the app? Not finding it very user friendly, probably it’s me 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, kiwichick62 said:

At random times and not for all sailings.  It is possible the next sale will be for Black Friday.  If you have a classic drink package and want to upgrade many of us recently got the upgrade at 53% off.  This sale could still be running.

Sadly, not on my cruise 

4 hours ago, rowval said:

Where do I find the drink packages in the app? Not finding it very user friendly, probably it’s me 

When you are in your sailing click on the ship to left and then at the bottom of the screen you will see it . Or you just log into you booking on the website 

IMG_4174.png

On 11/2/2023 at 12:13 AM, Rangerblp said:

I’ve never been on a  celebrity cruise and am going in december. I have been reading sometimes there are drink package sales. When does this normally happen? 

When the cruise line need $$$ fast. That's when it happens.

• Like 1

Just went into app for our Feb cruise and found that the upgrade from classic package (which we had) to premium was now down to £6.97 pppd rather than £18.76 it was last week. Have just booked it and told our cruise friend who have done it as well. A great bargain but not sure which cruises it relates to or for how long

• Thanks 1

I booked the Premium Upgrade for my husband when it was recently on sale for AUD$13.38.  It's now gone down in price....to AUD$13.33.  If I cancel & rebook him at the newer price I'll save (drumroll....0.55c!).  I do like a sale, but guess I'll give the latest change a miss.  I'm not sure why the AUD0.05c pp pd difference, husband thought it may be to do with the exchange rate fluctuating each day - has anyone else ever had this happen and is it to do with the exchange rate?

Edited by FeebeeH

This whole drinks package upgrade thing just doesn’t make much sense.  I booked the AI back in June.  I kept receiving email offers to upgrade from the classic to premium bev pkg at a 20% discount.  Well, to only upgrade, they will not give the 20%.  I ordered and cancelled and reordered several times in the past months still trying for the 20% because it would only give me 5% discount.  Last week they email that because I had joined the Captains Club, call this # and receive 10%.  So I cancel the premium pkg again, wait for the OBC to go back into my account and call the # they gave me.  No problem at all, finally saved 10% on that premium package.  I know I will be using it because the martini bar martinis are $17 and the classic pkg only covers $10 and under.  I know it’s not much $$ but don’t offer it to me if I can’t have it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, georgetheblue said:

This whole drinks package upgrade thing just doesn’t make much sense.  I booked the AI back in June.  I kept receiving email offers to upgrade from the classic to premium bev pkg at a 20% discount.  Well, to only upgrade, they will not give the 20%.  I ordered and cancelled and reordered several times in the past months still trying for the 20% because it would only give me 5% discount.  Last week they email that because I had joined the Captains Club, call this # and receive 10%.  So I cancel the premium pkg again, wait for the OBC to go back into my account and call the # they gave me.  No problem at all, finally saved 10% on that premium package.  I know I will be using it because the martini bar martinis are $17 and the classic pkg only covers $10 and under.  I know it’s not much $$ but don’t offer it to me if I can’t have it.

This could save you more.  Log on to your Celebrity account and go to the, Plan My Cruise" section to see if, "Upgrade to Premium Drink Package" is offered at a lower price than you've paid.  If so, go to your, "Order History" and cancel your existing drink upgrade; the OBC will be put back in your account immediately (refresh your screen to confirm it).  Than purchase the upgrade online (don't call them) at the lower price.  I did this last week and dropped my upgrade price from $466 to $184 for 11 nights.

On 11/3/2023 at 6:04 PM, duncrieviedude said:

Just went into app for our Feb cruise and found that the upgrade from classic package (which we had) to premium was now down to £6.97 pppd rather than £18.76 it was last week. Have just booked it and told our cruise friend who have done it as well. A great bargain but not sure which cruises it relates to or for how long

Just noticed that is the same for our cruise in March, cancelled the upgrade I had originally made, and rebooked so saved ourselves £235… I am going to enjoy every drink even more now.  Thanks for pointing that out, if you were on our cruise I’d buy you a drink 😜

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CrossM2 said:

Does anyone know if it’s best to buy the package with your booking or wait? We are primarily beer drinkers so I’m thinking classic. Does anyone what beer is offered on Apex on celebrity ships?

Answer:  Buying a drink package pre-cruise is less expensive than onboard.  Find and compare the list of classic vs. premium package beers to make your decision.

On 11/2/2023 at 1:59 AM, kiwichick62 said:

The sale is indeed still on.  We upgraded for our TA next November.   Thanks for posting this. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 12:39 PM, Wolf 8 said:

This could save you more.  Log on to your Celebrity account and go to the, Plan My Cruise" section to see if, "Upgrade to Premium Drink Package" is offered at a lower price than you've paid.  If so, go to your, "Order History" and cancel your existing drink upgrade; the OBC will be put back in your account immediately (refresh your screen to confirm it).  Than purchase the upgrade online (don't call them) at the lower price.  I did this last week and dropped my upgrade price from $466 to $184 for 11 nights.

Thanks so much for your detailed instructions.  I called ***** to see if the representative could try and call Celebrity to get my upgraded drinks package canceled and re-booked at the 50% off rate.  I was on a 30 minute phone hold and read your post during the downtime.  I was able to do exactly as you said to get the new flash sale rate after I found the "My Orders" tab.  The new price saved me and my husband over $400. So Thank you very, very much for your post. Guess what the ***** representative said she could save me on the re-booking of the upgraded drinks package for 2?  The new price offered to us by the ***** travel representative allegedly from Celebrity was only $175 less! 

Thanks so much,

Chris "Flagged" Morrissey