Is there a way to see what movies will be playing on the big screen at night?

Dwright826

11 minutes ago, Dwright826 said:

Is there a way to see what movies will be playing on the big screen at night? Our cruise is only 31 days away on the radiance. Specifically interested in seeing what movies are playing before I physically board the ship. 

JH posts the movies for the month, I am not sure if he's posted the movies for December yet or not - probably not - check his facebook page.

53 minutes ago, mz-s said:

JH posts the movies for the month, I am not sure if he's posted the movies for December yet or not - probably not - check his facebook page.

13 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

On 5 Oct JH posted the Big Screen Lido movies for November.

So any day now he should post the movies for Dec.

Awesome, thank you!

Not all the movies listed as available will be shown..due to duration of cruise, and other activities .The selection of movies usually includes kids (early) and adult (late).  They might even show the same movie 2x.

Check the app as soon as you get on the ship, and you can scroll thru the days to see what movie is playing on what days/times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2023 at 11:55 AM, Dwright826 said:

Is there a way to see what movies will be playing on the big screen at night? Our cruise is only 31 days away on the radiance. 

There is a poster on here Saintgreg that has info on this- here is a link to movies,comedians etc. saintgregtravel dot com

Dec not posted yet. They also should have nice arm blankets at towel station by pool to check out. 
here is what Nov looked like 

November 2023

Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning
Ghostbusters: Afterlife
John Wick Chapter 4
The Little Mermaid
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
M3gan
Indiana Jones: Dial of Destiny
The Flash
Coco
Fast X
Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse

Mr. Heald posted December's movies:

Here are the Lido Deck Big Screen movies for December.

Oppenheimer
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Mutant Yak Mayhem 
Grand Turismo 
Mission Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
A Christmas Carol
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
Love Actually 
The Polar Express 

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2023 at 8:54 AM, crdtrnr said:

Not all the movies listed as available will be shown..due to duration of cruise, and other activities .The selection of movies usually includes kids (early) and adult (late).  They might even show the same movie 2x.

Check the app as soon as you get on the ship, and you can scroll thru the days to see what movie is playing on what days/times.

We cruised the end of October a few ago.  Bohemian Rhapsody was to be shown on the big screen one might.  I was so excited because I hadn't seen it yet. But it was during the World Series so that is what was on the screen.  They were also playing the WS on all the TVs in the Red Frog Pub.  I was so disappointed.  They showed the WS every night.

21 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

We cruised the end of October a few ago.  Bohemian Rhapsody was to be shown on the big screen one might.  I was so excited because I hadn't seen it yet. But it was during the World Series so that is what was on the screen.  They were also playing the WS on all the TVs in the Red Frog Pub.  I was so disappointed.  They showed the WS every night.

Yeah, the Sports Fans have really pushed their agenda on the rest of the pax with their constant whinging about "why can't I watch my Blue Sox / Buckin' Broncos / NY Pets play in the finals/semis/whenever I demand?!" stuff.  You booked the cruise knowing the games would be played then.   I don't mind the games being on the various bar TVs, but I think the Lido big screen should be reserved for the movies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Yeah, the Sports Fans have really pushed their agenda on the rest of the pax with their constant whinging about "why can't I watch my Blue Sox / Buckin' Broncos / NY Pets play in the finals/semis/whenever I demand?!" stuff.  You booked the cruise knowing the games would be played then.   I don't mind the games being on the various bar TVs, but I think the Lido big screen should be reserved for the movies.

Right?? BTW. as I remember,  I didn't notice anyone on lido paying any attention, they were all at the Red Frog watching.

7 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Right?? BTW. as I remember,  I didn't notice anyone on lido paying any attention, they were all at the Red Frog watching.

PS, I know there is not a way of pleasing everyone,  but a compromise by showing sports at Red Frog and other sports bars and movies on lido would be appreciated by most.

Edited by Butterbean1000