Polo Grill on Regatta

sps99a

New to Oceania, heading on first cruise next year. As a non-meat eater, does Polo Grill on Regatta have vegetarian/vegan friendly options for someone like me, other than prerequisite side dishes that can be made as such? Don’t know if we just need to pass on Polo reservations. 

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, sps99a said:

New to Oceania, heading on first cruise next year. As a non-meat eater, does Polo Grill on Regatta have vegetarian/vegan friendly options for someone like me, other than prerequisite side dishes that can be made as such? Don’t know if we just need to pass on Polo reservations. 

Thanks!

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/Documents/Menus/81604521654/Polo-Grill-Main-Menu.pdf

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sps99a said:

Thanks!

Lots of great vegetables as well as salad and fish if you eat it.
Enjoy and don’t miss the experience.

• Like 1

Dear SPS:

We were on the Regatta for 21 days Oct-Nov 2022 and ate in the polo Grill three times. My wife and I have a mixed marriage-- she only eats meat and chicken and I only eat fish as a protein. The sole and swordfish were excellent (lobster is also available) and she loved the chops and steak.  The service and appetizers/desserts were excellent.

Joel Barry

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FetaCheese said:

Was on Regatta September 2023.

Compared Regatta Polo menu to Vista Polo menu.

Noticed crab cake omitted on Vista.  Not sure about other items, just looked for those that I usually order.

On Vista, Crab cakes are now offered in Ember and no Prime RIb...it is now offered in the GDR and several times in Terrace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sps99a said:

Thanks everyone. We don’t eat fish either. The menu helps, though it shows no main entrees as vegetarian. 

If you ask to meet with the chef a few days before your reservation, they are very good about working with you to create something yummy......

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sps99a said:

Thanks!

Have your TA contact Oceania’s special services and add a request for vegetarian only dishes. Remind Guest service when onboard. The restaurants will work with you.

• Thanks 2