Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

21 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Never made it to Crooners since we enjoyed the bartenders, service and the special evening menu at Good Spirits at Sea.  But we'll make sure to make it there many times on the 63 nights we have currently booked on the Sun, Discovery and Enchanted over the next 21 months.

Crooners is great fun, and the servers and atmosphere is chill. Live entertainment too.

We've done Good Spirits to get the shirts and recipe cards, as they have too many sweet drinks. 

• Like 4

I thought about trying a slice of pizza while I’m here but it’s like…they had old pizza out that they’re serving before the fresh stuff. And it’s a vicious cycle. He’s got one more slice of old margarita before he gets to the one that was fresh 25 minutes ago…so no.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I thought about trying a slice of pizza while I’m here but it’s like…they had old pizza out that they’re serving before the fresh stuff. And it’s a vicious cycle. He’s got one more slice of old margarita before he gets to the one that was fresh 25 minutes ago…so no.

I'm with you there. Old pizza, yuk!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Carlos Oscar

IMG_6408.thumb.jpeg.f10a08a1199ab35e121e9baeadee8934.jpeg

IMG_6409.thumb.jpeg.932ed79160a4035d2ca3ab1ed4976440.jpeg

IMG_6411.thumb.jpeg.0ac23ef4f39c7e480929140418d25fd3.jpeg

IMG_6412.thumb.jpeg.cd72abcfc3f8702c21cdfa0805a06b0c.jpeg

He was on our cruise.  I would give him a 6 out of 10.

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I think I’m going to do room service for tomorrow morning since it’s the early Belize excursion. 

Then the rest of the week look at that menu online to see if they have anything good in the insert and if not try one do the cook to order stations in the buffet. It’s more work than I really want to put in for breakfast on vacation but I guess it’s what I gotta do.

Just a heads up — what was on the app breakfast menu was not in the restaurant for our cruise.  I saw huevos rancheros and got really excited.  Got to the restaurant and no huevos!  Totally different menu that was was on the app.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh while I was waiting for that in-room order I was

trying to take a quick shower. Phone rings. I think it’s them to tell me it’s on the way. I jump out of the shower and run to the phone. It’s dining confirming my chefs table.

I was going to say what if you hadn’t been in the room to answer the phone, but then I remembered they ALWAYS know where you’re at on that ship 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, blarko said:

I was going to say what if you hadn’t been in the room to answer the phone, but then I remembered they ALWAYS know where you’re at on that ship 

Yeah and Carnival did the same with their Chef’s table. I think on Carnival they used the card swipe to know when I got in my room.

• Like 3