Specialty Dining on Jubilee?

nikijbrock4

The ship isnt even sailing yet. I'd wait for it to start and so everyone can see what's new to eat and can be booked. .. what's typical for a ship still not sailing, so new idk. 

Stay tuned, I'd bet there will be some special releases and advertising. 

Okay thank you. I just wasn’t sure what was typical of other ships. It seems like they are releasing things randomly without notifying us. We almost missed out on booking the Dr Seuss breakfast because it was almost sold out by the time I noticed it was an option to reserve. I guess I will just keep logging in daily to see what shows up. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crazy4themouse said:

I'm happy to read these posts! This will be the first time we're spending our anniversary dining someplace other than the steakhouse, but we really wanted to try Rudi's. Sounds like we'll be happy with our choice!

Let us know your thoughts when you return

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 5:26 AM, nikijbrock4 said:

Several of the specialty dining options say "coming soon"

That's strange - we are on the sailing the week prior to you and none of the dining options say "coming soon" - they are all available for booking (if not sold out already).

2 minutes ago, csm5986142 said:

That's strange - we are on the sailing the week prior to you and none of the dining options say "coming soon" - they are all available for booking (if not sold out already).

Carnival website infamous for glitches

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nikijbrock4 said:

Yeah, I've experience that too and unfortunately when you call customer service, they aren't able to help with reservations or really anything involving the website. 

Most times they see what you see.  

Honestly, (based on my research) I don't believe you will see any additional restaurants to reserve online. There's quite a few restaurants that are included on Jubilee. These will be available to reserve via the Hub app once on board and not for pre-purchase.

49 minutes ago, TruStacy said:

Honestly, (based on my research) I don't believe you will see any additional restaurants to reserve online. There's quite a few restaurants that are included on Jubilee. These will be available to reserve via the Hub app once on board and not for pre-purchase.

This is very helpful. Thank you!