Best way to get from cruise port terminal 1 in Port Canaveral to MCO after cruise?

Sun Lover

We will be on Wonder of the Seas next week and will be disembarking on Sunday, November 19.  We need transportation to MCO after we leave the ship.  I've checked into Port Canaveral Connection shared shuttle service, which got terrible reviews, and a couple other ones and none of them seem to be very reliable.  I finally decided to use Go Port shared shuttle but now I just read bad reviews about them too.  There are six of us.  I don't know if we should try to use a ride service, such as Uber, or a private car service maybe or a shared shuttle.  One of the people in our group has breathing difficulties and can't walk very far so I don't want something where we have to go quite a distance with luggage to meet them. 

We leave in a few days so I need to get something in place now.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Sun Lover said:

We will be on Wonder of the Seas next week and will be disembarking on Sunday, November 19.  We need transportation to MCO after we leave the ship.  I've checked into Port Canaveral Connection shared shuttle service, which got terrible reviews, and a couple other ones and none of them seem to be very reliable.  I finally decided to use Go Port shared shuttle but now I just read bad reviews about them too.  There are six of us.  I don't know if we should try to use a ride service, such as Uber, or a private car service maybe or a shared shuttle.  One of the people in our group has breathing difficulties and can't walk very far so I don't want something where we have to go quite a distance with luggage to meet them. 

We leave in a few days so I need to get something in place now.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

here are some of the most popular for the area….

IMG_3254.thumb.png.ecd77841aae1b995c319a0c1693dac99.png

45 minutes ago, Vacation...Yes said:

We just got off Wonder on Sunday. We requested an Uber when in the terminal once off the ship. We were out of the terminal in 5 min. heading to MCO…soooo easy. 

I'm curious... How much did that cost? For how many people? 

• Like 1