EZ Check in Miami?

Pam in CA

Princess offers EZ Check to FLL. Pre-Covid, it was offered to MIA as well. I recently saw a sign-up form and it appeared to be just for FLL. 

I’ll be booking my air for my return home to LA next week (when miles redemption opens) for next October and there are far more flight options from MIA than FLL. 

So, my question is whether EZ Check, when disembarking in Ft. Lauderdale, is available for flights out of Miami. I’d love to visit friends in the Ft. Lauderdale area during the day but don’t want to drag my luggage around after a 16-day plus pre-cruise stay around. 

Thanks! 

Hi Pam!  I tried googling for you and found a website by the same TA group that we use.  It does mention Miami but I don't know how up to date it is.  I hope someone can answer your question who has actually used it.

20 hours ago, Pam in CA said:

Princess offers EZ Check to FLL. Pre-Covid, it was offered to MIA as well. I recently saw a sign-up form and it appeared to be just for FLL. 

I’ll be booking my air for my return home to LA next week (when miles redemption opens) for next October and there are far more flight options from MIA than FLL. 

So, my question is whether EZ Check, when disembarking in Ft. Lauderdale, is available for flights out of Miami. I’d love to visit friends in the Ft. Lauderdale area during the day but don’t want to drag my luggage around after a 16-day plus pre-cruise stay around. 

Thanks! 

We flew from Fort Lauderdale two weeks ago and Princess did not have the EZ Air option.  We have used it on previous cruises,  Guest Services said it’s not available.  Too bad, since it’s a much easier way to return home.