MSC Seashore 3 Day

skivoodoo

Hi everyone. I’m Stacia and my DH is Wayne. Our Voyager Status was set to expire at the end of this year, so we threw in a 3 day in December to stay active. 

This will be our 4th time in Yacht Club, first 3 day and our first interior in any cruise. Yeah! We always try to do 1 thing new every day of any vacation we take, so this is one for our records.   

Let us know what questions you have and we will do our best to answer them. 

Oh, it’s also our 1st time at Ocean Cay abd are excited to experience it!

I’ll finally be able to check in tonight! WootWoot!

We will be sailing with you for the 3 day and then staying on for the 7 day!  We booked the 7 day the end of last year and decided to throw on the 3 day since I have vacation days to burn!  We live just south of you. Hopefully we will meet in YC. 

We loved Ocean Cay so happy that we will get 2 different stops next month. 

• Haha 1

My wife and I are also on this 3 day cruise for our 39th anniversary. Our first on MSC. We live just down the beach from Port Canaveral so it's easy in and out.. The Seashore is the only ship boarding at the Port that day so traffic should not be an issue. 

We have a Yacht Club suite and are anxious to compare it to suites on Holland America which is our favorite cruise line. This ship has almost double capacity of the HAL ships so will be interested to see how crowded it feels.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, iowacruiser said:

My wife and I are also on this 3 day cruise for our 39th anniversary. Our first on MSC. We live just down the beach from Port Canaveral so it's easy in and out.. The Seashore is the only ship boarding at the Port that day so traffic should not be an issue. 

We have a Yacht Club suite and are anxious to compare it to suites on Holland America which is our favorite cruise line. This ship has almost double capacity of the HAL ships so will be interested to see how crowded it feels.

Being only a 3 day cruise.... You will likely not have to worry about crowds since your in YC. You will be spoiled and not want to leave other than see a show or two. Their ship within a ship concept and amenities is brillent

I have read that the Top Sail lounge snacks have changed. Some reports are there is no self service and they bring trays to you. I loved coming in and grabbing a few smaller items to bring back to the cabin. I’m hoping it’s was just a one off change. 👀

• Like 1

16 hours ago, skivoodoo said:

I have read that the Top Sail lounge snacks have changed. Some reports are there is no self service and they bring trays to you. I loved coming in and grabbing a few smaller items to bring back to the cabin. I’m hoping it’s was just a one off change. 👀

I have friends who are not on Seashore now for the transatlantic arriving in Port Canaveral Thursday. She said they have had snacks all day, every day same as before.  They are having a great trip. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:52 PM, skivoodoo said:

Saw those reports too. We just sailed Mera and snacks there every day.  We sailed Mera then Divinia b2b right after startup.  Very different experiences even under those circumstances.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dexddd said:

Saw those reports too. We just sailed Mera and snacks there every day.  We sailed Mera then Divinia b2b right after startup.  Very different experiences even under those circumstances.

Now I’m intrigued about the different experiences. We loved the Divinia. Hope she’s still as nice as our sailings. 

On 11/15/2023 at 9:10 PM, skivoodoo said:

Now I’m intrigued about the different experiences. We loved the Divinia. Hope she’s still as nice as our sailings. 

Was in relation to how they handled whatever the term was... Social spacing.  One you could sit at YC bar, other, no.  The checks at various venues, different.  

• Like 1