Musings from from Regal Princess, Nov 5-12, 2023

BlerkOne

2 hours ago, amovva said:

We will be sailing Regal soon.  Is Alfredo's Pizzeria still "casual" dining that requires plus/premier to be included dining?  Saw the cruise critic and princess websites say it is included dining so I was a bit confused.

Thanks

Yes, Alfredo's is one of the casual dining places - you can eat twice under Plus and unlimited under Premier packages, otherwise it's ala carte.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, amovva said:

We will be sailing Regal soon.  Is Alfredo's Pizzeria still "casual" dining that requires plus/premier to be included dining?  Saw the cruise critic and princess websites say it is included dining so I was a bit confused.

Thanks

It doesn't require a package, but is no longer included (free) dining for all. You can pay a nominal fee and eat there.

• Like 1

I just seen you did a review on the Regal too, as the 8 of us are to do it in February. My question. You said the first formal night was the first sea night. Was this the night they had the champagne tower, and the captain greeted the new guest on the ship?

On 11/17/2023 at 3:26 AM, beshears said:

I just seen you did a review on the Regal too, as the 8 of us are to do it in February. My question. You said the first formal night was the first sea night. Was this the night they had the champagne tower, and the captain greeted the new guest on the ship?

I think so. I missed it on this cruise, but it was listed in the activities. I did a b2b and they certainly had on the next cruise.