Value Trips bookings for 2024

Tru_blu68

Does anyone have any idea when Value Trips opens bookings for 2024? I have sent an email requesting when the booking dates would open but have not heard back yet. We have a cruise the end of January and don't want to wait too long and miss out.

29 minutes ago, Tru_blu68 said:

Does anyone have any idea when Value Trips opens bookings for 2024? I have sent an email requesting when the booking dates would open but have not heard back yet. We have a cruise the end of January and don't want to wait too long and miss out.

Could be any time. They usually say by Oct/Nov, but 2 years ago it wad Jan 7th.  

Hopefully, you’ll hear from them soon.

Let us know.

On 11/10/2023 at 12:17 PM, PacnGoNow said:

Could be any time. They usually say by Oct/Nov, but 2 years ago it wad Jan 7th.  

Hopefully, you’ll hear from them soon.

Let us know.

Thanks hoping soon don’t think I could hold out to January.

15 hours ago, capriccio said:

I would make a reservation now that allows cancelling and that you can live with if need be.  Hopefully ValueTrips will publish there rates sooner rather than later.

Agree we made a reservation several months ago for Feb 2024 directly with Hyatt (member) and will cancel and go through ValueTrips once their 2024 schedule is released.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 7:33 PM, capriccio said:

I would make a reservation now that allows cancelling and that you can live with if need be.  Hopefully ValueTrips will publish there rates sooner rather than later.

We finally did this just because it seemed like rates just kept climbing each week. But still hoping for Valuetrips

I couldn't tell from the ValueTrips web site whether I am able to book the pre-cruise stay and hotel parking during the cruise package through them. So I went and booked the Hyatt Place at 1851 SE 10th Ave. directly on the hotel site. I noticed that most of the park & cruise hotels no longer provide return shuttle after the cruise, and some do not include the parking in the price on their web site (e.g., Hilton Garden Inn at 180 SW 18th Ave, Dania Beach, FL 33004).

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, bren61 said:

Are you not able to book Valuetrips for January? 

I don't see any rates for then, but they have them from April on.

Maybe the ValueTrips' inventory is sold out for high season? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bren61 said:

Are you not able to book Valuetrips for January? 

I don't see any rates for then, but they have them from April on.

Rates for Jan-Mar used to be there, at least they were there last week. The rates were $239 Sun-Thurs and $289 Fri-Sat. I didn't book with them for my early Feb stay because my AAA rate was lower when I booked on the Hyatt website.

• Like 2

It would appear that the months of Jan, Feb and March are simply inside their blackout periods, hence no availability:

Not valid with any other offers or discounts, during holidays, special events, 1/4-3/31/24, 4/5-4/6, 4/12, 4/19-4/20, 7/1-7/6, 7/14-7/17, 10/17-10/19, 10/29-11/3 or 12/31/24.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lx200gps said:

It would appear that the months of Jan, Feb and March are simply inside their blackout periods, hence no availability:

Not valid with any other offers or discounts, during holidays, special events, 1/4-3/31/24, 4/5-4/6, 4/12, 4/19-4/20, 7/1-7/6, 7/14-7/17, 10/17-10/19, 10/29-11/3 or 12/31/24.

Not necessarily when the booking schedule opened we easily booked for March. Since then we found a better rate as a Hyatt member.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Not necessarily when the booking schedule opened we easily booked for March. Since then we found a better rate as a Hyatt member.

Clearly they changed their available slots. As it stands today, per their web site, the months of Jan, Feb and March 2024 are blacked out. I booked for one of our upcoming trips, in October 2024, and the VT rate was 1/3 of the Hyatt direct rate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

so, the site is still legit, right? I need 2 rooms in June, but I've never used valuetrips.

I've never had an issue with them, my latest booking for this October went through quickly and is on the Hyatt website safe and sound. The general consensus here on CC seems to be that VT is quite legit and, depending on the date, can save huge amounts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

so, the site is still legit, right? I need 2 rooms in June, but I've never used valuetrips.

Yes. We have used them many, many times over the past 7-8 years. We have 2 dates for 5/24 pre, and post cruise booked with them. Took about 5 days for confirmation. We always double check with the hotel itself for the booking after we hear back from V.T. It is a great savings, and a real nice hotel.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nhraformula00 said:

Took about 5 days for confirmation

3 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

We’ve used VT for years, NP.

16 hours ago, lx200gps said:

I've never had an issue with them

thank you, submitted my 2 booking requests yesterday. And now we wait. 🙂

14 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

thank you, submitted my 2 booking requests yesterday. And now we wait. 🙂

If you do not get an email within 7 days call the hotel directly and see if you have reservations. Hopefully your dates are available. They have always worked for us and have many stays there.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 10:58 PM, nhraformula00 said:

If you do not get an email within 7 days call the hotel directly

On 1/10/2024 at 3:05 PM, galelynn said:

Never got any email from Value trips for our March 2024 booking

On 1/10/2024 at 10:02 AM, lx200gps said:

Look out for an Email titled "Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Reservation from ValueTrips.com"

I got my confirmation yesterday! So, Jan 9 booking request to Jan 16 confirmation.

Thank you all! I will confirm with Hyatt directly just in case, because I do that, and I am looking forward to staying there for the first time.