TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

Disembarkation was significantly delayed due to a slowdown with Customs and Border Protection. That is fact.  Hearsay is that a facial recognition system is supposed to be in use, speeding up the process but that there was some friction between Princess and…someone (CBP?) and as a result it is not in use and that is slowing down disembarkation, thus slowing down embarkation. 

IMG_2036.jpeg

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

Disembarkation was significantly delayed due to a slowdown with Customs and Border Protection. That is fact.  Hearsay is that a facial recognition system is supposed to be in use, speeding up the process but that there was some friction between Princess and…someone (CBP?) and as a result it is not in use and that is slowing down disembarkation, thus slowing down embarkation. 

IMG_2036.jpeg

yikes. I walked off Carnival Dream without stopping with the facial recognition in July

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Starting to understand those people who poop in line at Disney

From lost luggage (multiple times), sewage filled hallways at the school, toxic roof work and now this dumb embarkation line, I’m shocked you’re not at high risk for a stroke.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, dmet0225 said:

From lost luggage (multiple times), sewage filled hallways at the school, toxic roof work and now this dumb embarkation line, I’m shocked you’re not at high risk for a stroke.  

we laugh so that we don’t cry 🙂

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

So they’re loading people into three different pens, closing the rope behind us, and then metering people in one pen at a time every so often. I just entered the third one, so I’ll probably be here a minute. We’ve just hit one hour outside. 

IMG_0136.thumb.jpeg.03df4b3d126d06a1e048fdeb33481c03.jpeg

IMG_0137.thumb.jpeg.403b016ff0e735f44bc4d2a2ea5066fb.jpeg

• Like 9

1 minute ago, LatinaInTexas said:

You have the patience of a saint but I can just imagine how many people have their mad faces on. Sorry you aren't already onboard working drink number 2☹️

I’m just afraid departure will be delayed and that plus package hits even later, we’re looking at a bigger dent in my OBC than I expected after this 😂

• Like 8
  • Haha 1