Eagle Beach

cruisenfromjersey

On 11/14/2023 at 12:24 PM, cruisenfromjersey said:

We will be in Aruba in February. There are 8 of us and we are considering taking a taxi to eagle beach ….renting chairs for the day! Has anyone been there recently and can give me an approximate cost? Taxi chairs etc…..thank you

Had a friend there this week  Said that taxi was $15 $15 for a chair

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been there recently and can give me an approximate cost?

our experience is from 2022, but even then 2 chaises and an umbrella was $40. See info at link. Dropped off at Coco Loco bar - will not go there again.

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

our experience is from 2022, but even then 2 chaises and an umbrella was $40. See info at link. Dropped off at Coco Loco bar - will not go there again.

Sounds too me like they liked everybody else but you, and charged you extra😁!!

Coco Loco bar wawazzatt??🥴

You went left on us, straighten it back up Itchy. 

• 2 weeks later...

We will be in Aruba in February. There are 8 of us and we are considering taking a taxi to eagle beach ….renting chairs for the day! Has anyone been there recently and can give me an approximate cost? Taxi chairs etc…..thank you

Just got back. Chairs by Passions on Eagle Beach were $10 a chair. Cabs were $5 a person during the day. We went back over to the Palm beach area later in the evening and got charged a flat $16 each way. Not sure why there was a difference in price. 

Following the advice of a previous poster, we took the bus to Eagle Beach but got off on the very next stop AFTER Eagle Beach.  Much less crowded, has shade and really cool blow-holes.  We didn't rent any chairs or umbrellas, so can't comment on that, but brought our own water and spread out our towels beneath one of the unique Fofoti trees that line the shoreline.  Total cost of us was $10.20 for roundtrip bus for both my husband and myself. There was no charge to get on the beach.

On 1/28/2024 at 2:32 PM, lynncarol said:

Following the advice of a previous poster, we took the bus to Eagle Beach but got off on the very next stop AFTER Eagle Beach.  Much less crowded, has shade and really cool blow-holes.  We didn't rent any chairs or umbrellas, so can't comment on that, but brought our own water and spread out our towels beneath one of the unique Fofoti trees that line the shoreline.  Total cost of us was $10.20 for roundtrip bus for both my husband and myself. There was no charge to get on the beach.

Thanks for the info. Are chairs available to rent?

9 hours ago, cruisintwinsmom said:

Thanks for the info. Are chairs available to rent?

I saw a lot of people right down the beach on very similar chairs, so I am assuming you can rent but don't know how much it costs.