Parking questions out of Port Canaveral

twonpcb

We are cruising out of Port Canaveral in January on Adventure of the Seas.  I have a question about the parking situation.  First of all, from what I see, RCCL cruises out of terminal 1.  So, I should plan on parking there?  Can anyone help me with this?  I really want to get off the ship, walk to my car and get the hell outta there. What can y’all advise me?

We were on a cruise this past September out of Port Canaveral and it was out of Terminal 1. We parked in the deck that is adjacent to the terminal and found it really convenient post cruise. We did self-debarkation and it was probably 10-15 minutes from walking off the ship to getting in our car. The slowest part was actually waiting for the elevator in the parking deck.

I hope this helps and enjoy your cruise!

Adventure will use Terminal 5. The big ships use Terminal 1.

I’ve only ever parked at Terminal 1 but it has always been a breeze. Just get an early arrival time and get there at 10am or so since it seems important to you.

9 hours ago, twonpcb said:

We are cruising out of Port Canaveral in January on Adventure of the Seas.  I have a question about the parking situation.  First of all, from what I see, RCCL cruises out of terminal 1.  So, I should plan on parking there?  Can anyone help me with this?  I really want to get off the ship, walk to my car and get the hell outta there. What can y’all advise me?

The Adventure sails from Terminal 5 which is on the other side of the basin!!!  It has its own parking deck and if you are able to park on level 2 there is a walkover directly to the terminal, so no elevators needed!!

You will pay to park as you enter the garage….

• 2 weeks later...