Green lane, cruise 31 days away, can't make speciality reservation

Grandma Rambo

Thanks, everyone.  I tried using the "chat" three times.  Really a joke in my opinion.  After waiting my turn, I put in my problem.  Waited and waited.  No reply other than "thank you, Jennie, for waiting.  LOL!!  So, I texted my travel agent.  Within a few minutes it was done and charged to my AMEX.  Problem remains that I cannot see it anywhere, but I will print out my AMEX charge and cross my fingers.  Enchanted Princess, here we come!

Best regards,

Jennie (Port St Lucie, FL)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Grandma Rambo said:

Problem remains that I cannot see it anywhere, but I will print out my AMEX charge and cross my fingers. 

Wait 1 day then open up the "web version" in your cruise personalizer and go to the Dine My Way section. You *should* be able to see any/all reservations in place. They likely will not honor a print from your AMEX account. 

• Like 1

Ah!  When I go into the web version on my laptop both my future cruises show.  I click on manage my cruise and the correct Dec 18 summary shows, but when I try to open the personalizer the Jan 4, 2025 only shows.  I've tried with my login and with logging in with the voucher number.  Same thing.  I've resigned myself to the fact that there is nothing we can do about the IT department of any cruise line.  I have more important things to stress over.  This will be a ten day relaxing cruise and nothing, I mean nothing, will get in the way of our enjoyment.  Everything will work out as it should.  I thank you for your suggestions.  I truly admire everyone on the forum because there is always someone willing to help.

Jennie

• Like 1

Just now, Grandma Rambo said:

Ah!  When I go into the web version on my laptop both my future cruises show.  I click on manage my cruise and the correct Dec 18 summary shows, but when I try to open the personalizer the Jan 4, 2025 only shows.  I've tried with my login and with logging in with the voucher number.  Same thing.  I've resigned myself to the fact that there is nothing we can do about the IT department of any cruise line.  I have more important things to stress over.  This will be a ten day relaxing cruise and nothing, I mean nothing, will get in the way of our enjoyment.  Everything will work out as it should.  I thank you for your suggestions.  I truly admire everyone on the forum because there is always someone willing to help.

Jennie

Yes, if you have more than one cruise on the books the app cannot seem to properly address them. I have noticed this for the past 3 cruises where I've had more than one showing. 

I've had several issues with booking specialty dining previously,  I log in and it shows no reservations available.  I delete the app each time and reload it and then they usually show up and I've been able to book them at that time.   Whenever the app doesn't look normal, I always delete it and reload it and it usually solves the problem. 

• Thanks 1