Cabin question

LewiLewi

I am in one. I don’t pack light.  We’ve had absolutely no issues storing things. There are 9 drawers plus two small drawers each side of the bed. The bathroom is spacious for on a ship with a lovely large shower. No creaking last night for us. 

OT suites are very nice. For entry level accommodations, we were impressed. There is quite a bit of storage with a walk-in closet with a dressing table.  The bathroom is decent size with a large shower. I’ve read that some would prefer double sinks, but one is fine for us. Hard to beat the showers on Atlas, this comes close. Lots of charging plugs bedside and comfortable beds. Nice sitting area. Veranda has a small table two chairs and an upholstered daybed lounger. All in all, best entry level suite we’ve experienced on our cruises. We did find the temps a bit warm at night, although we had the a/c cranked down. Turned out to be a filter problem which was fixed. Make sure you aren’t on deck 6 over Crema Cafe smoking area. Can make using you veranda difficult as the smoke rises. 

• Like 5

We had OT2 for two weeks. We found room to be very small. And doubt it’s 300 sq foot as they claim. Two people could not move around room at same time. We brought chair in from balcony to use as couch is small and awkward for two to sit on at same time. We are not large people. Not enough storage to put things away so at times room felt clutter. 

Dressing area, was small and chair is low. Was fine for me because I’m not big. We did remove the hair dryer from form (stored under bed) in drawer so I could put more things away. 

Room is beautifully appointed and had features we loved. Heated bathroom floor, motion lights in nightstands, day bed on balcony. Bed although hard was very comfortable. 

We tried to upgrade to a lower level penthouse since we only had about 500 guests on board. We were told the penthouses were all given to travel agents. We had a lot on board.

In our group everyone was disappointed with the Ocean Terrace rooms size. They were smaller than expected. Did it ruin any ones cruise ABSOLUTLY NOT! 

We were in an ordinary OT3 for 18 days with few complaints.  Our suite was quiet, plenty of storage in the walk-in closet and drawers, and the bathroom/shower was perfectly fine.  As to the overall size, it does matter what you are used to on ships.  If you come from a vessel where you had a huge suite, than the approximate 300 sq feet suite will seem small.  If you come from a ship with smaller cabins (like the R ships on Oceania) the suites will feel adequate.  

Hank

• Like 1