Does NCL still do Crêpes?

Bryton-1

Oh man. Usually I skip the buffets but I think in this case I may need to revisit my choices. 

1 minute ago, CAKEisgood said:

OMG this is the best! On the Escape this Saturday, Nov 25, 2023, and I am looking forward to a beautiful crepe 

Please let me know how you like it. Especially the food, haha. 

Edited by Bryton-1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bryton-1 said:

Oh man. Usually I skip the buffets but I think in this case I may need to revisit my choices. 

Please let me know how you like it. Especially the food, haha. 

Go ahead and skip the buffet...we do!  We like to be waited on in a sit-down restaurant.  BUT THEN WE GO TO THE BUFFET JUST FOR A CREPE LATER.  No reason we can't have two desserts, or even more (just in case you pass the ice cream or the dessert case in the buffet and something calls your name).

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DwayneG said:

Go ahead and skip the buffet...we do!  We like to be waited on in a sit-down restaurant.  BUT THEN WE GO TO THE BUFFET JUST FOR A CREPE LATER.  No reason we can't have two desserts, or even more (just in case you pass the ice cream or the dessert case in the buffet and something calls your name).

I like the way you think. Do the MDR and then a little “break” to walk to the buffet get a desert and go to the waterfront with a drink. I’m not much of a cruise buffet guy whatsoever. Nothing against it, I just try to find alternatives.

Or, you can do what we do: We hit the buffet for crepes before dinner. That way, we don't have to rush to the buffet after we are done eating to make sure we can grab one before they are done for the night. We refer to it as "dessertitizers" 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They do have crepes but for some unknown reason, they ditched the breakfast hash browns. My husband and I have been on 24 NCL cruises and have not consumed a single crepe. We may need to remember to skip dessert and try a crepe on the next cruise. 

I think I’m glad they kept the crepes for those who love these but really wish the hash browns would return to the breakfast menu. The breakfast potatoes with onions and peppers are not even close and are such a waste. 

1 hour ago, Pitzel said:

Or, you can do what we do: We hit the buffet for crepes before dinner. That way, we don't have to rush to the buffet after we are done eating to make sure we can grab one before they are done for the night. We refer to it as "dessertitizers" 🙂

Sounds like a great plan...yummmm

• Like 1