Televised Sport On Ship

holidaylover10

Hi, please don't jump on me for asking about watching sport whilst on a cruise, but will Celebrity Constellation sailing around the Italy & Croatia July 2024 show the Euro cup finals? Booked this cruise a long time ago, before realising the quarters, semi and final will be played whilst we are onboard. My husband is a die hard football fan so will be gutted to miss the games if England are lucky enough to get that far. Note to self to check dates before booking next time 🙄

43 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

We are presently on the Edge, and the world final for cricket was broadcast several days ago.  That game is a mystery for Americans but we watched the last part of the game with Australians who had to “translate” for us.   So there may be hope for your husband.

Thank you, fingers crossed 🤞 hopefully sailing in Europe there will be a lot of other Europeans on this sailing who are also interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I was on Beyond last December when the World Cup was on and every game was televised throughout the ship, including the Retreat Sun Deck bar, Craft Social, and the big outdoor screen on the top deck

Edited by ETHTrader