Does anyone have a Celebrity email address to report bedbugs?

MDTrip

7 hours ago, gold1953 said:

I didn't ask that question. Somehow I doubt it . He said it is not a common . Many do not react to the bites so would be unaware and unless they see the bug which is nocturnal ( or just like dark places) they won't know

Them stating “Not common” is a cop out, we don't know if that means one per saiiling, one per month, quartetly, annually, etc

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

one per saiiling, one per month, quartetly, annually, etc

Any one of these would be infrequent enough that they are keeping up with treating them when they see them.  Thousands of people turnover every sailing.  Cruise ships and hotels can't prevent people from bringing bed bugs in.  All they can do is monitor and treat them as soon as seen so they don't spread.

You take a risk of bed bugs anytime you travel or stay anywhere.  And from what I'm reading bed bug reports all over are up so that risk may be increasing some.

So to me, an isolated report like this one is a "nothing to see here" kind of report.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, diesel1973 said:

Did you stay at one of those $93 a night specials the night before cruise because " it's only for one night"?

Doesn't matter how much a hotel costs or how many "stars" it has. I travelled for a living before I retired and stayed in many nice hotels and still experienced bed bugs. There are on-line websites to check for reports of bed bug activity such as this one: Bed Bug Reports - Check Hotels and Apartments Before You Stay 

They don't report that there are no bed bugs, only report if someone reported any. I always check before I go to any hotel. 

Bed bugs are especially prevalent in the NE U.S.