Zuiderdam Cabin 8099

57redbird

Hopefully somebody can help --- several years ago we were in Cabin 8118 on the Eurodam....that cabin was under an uncarpeted area of the Lido buffet so we heard chair scraping every night when cleaning was taking place.  We have a hold on Zuidy Cabin 8099 & would like to hear from somebody who's been in that cabin....we know it's under the Lido & I copied & printed the deck plan for both decks 8 & 9 to compare but can't really tell.  There are other cabins to pick from but we like the extra room in the bump cabins.  TIA!

4 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Have you tried CruiseDeckPlans.com? Choose ship, then Deck. Part way down the page is a link to their Cabin Check Tool - it shows what's above and below a selected cabin.

Yes, but it doesn't tell you if it's carpeted....that's my question.  I know it's below the Lido Market/buffet... I'd like to hear from somebody who actually knows.

1 hour ago, oakridger said:

Screenshot of Prof Cruise YouTube video coming in from the Seaview Pool.  You will be under the seating area to the right of this frame.  The floor isn't carpeted there.  

image.thumb.png.594db6759c01caf3f1166dfe2d1dced4.png

Thank you!  Calling our PCC tomorrow to change cabins.

• Like 1