Aboard the November 26 to December 6 Getaway

philham

Boarded on November 26 out of NYC. Am in the Haven and the process took about 25 minutes. Cabin is way aft and a long walk to the Haven. Great exercise. Over 12000 steps the first day. The Haven restaurant the first night was very busy with a half hour wait to get seated. Last night, the second night, it was not that crowded. The only negative was the prime rib was very fatty. Do not know if the  general quality was like that or I just got a fatty slice. I will keep a watchful eye going forward. We are in Bermuda today and are docking. Somewhat cloudy, but hopefully the sun will come out.

2 hours ago, philham said:

Boarded on November 26 out of NYC. Am in the Haven and the process took about 25 minutes. Cabin is way aft and a long walk to the Haven. Great exercise. Over 12000 steps the first day. The Haven restaurant the first night was very busy with a half hour wait to get seated. Last night, the second night, it was not that crowded. The only negative was the prime rib was very fatty. Do not know if the  general quality was like that or I just got a fatty slice. I will keep a watchful eye going forward. We are in Bermuda today and are docking. Somewhat cloudy, but hopefully the sun will come out.

Assuming you have the Aft Facing Haven Suite? We had that on the Joy and absolutly loved the Huge Balcony. We are on the Escape January 6th, this time in the 2 bedroom Haven Suite. 

If you could post the dallies I would really appreciate it! We are on Jan 2 and I’m trying to plan some things. 
If you run into the cruise director, find out how long he will be on. Thanks!

Edited by Galgirl74
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, philham said:

Being sold out, does the Getaway seem crowed? I did not know with all the Solo Suites it has, maybe that would make a difference and not seem as crowded.