Get up to $400 in OBC

chalex

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the pricing for this? When I use the link provided I get an error message stating pricing is not available at this time (this has been ongoing for several days now). I can log into the Princess site and book, however when  did that I didn't receive the OBC. The offer ends today. I called and spoke woyh Princess but they were no help and told me they couldn't add the OBC to my booking even when I provided the code. They sent it up the chain and told me someone would get back to me in 5-7 business days.

Cyber savings that make waves 

Tomorrow is Travel Tuesday, so take advantage of your Cyber Monday opportunity to book the best deal right now. To start, get up to half off cruise fares! Traveling with your favorite people? 3rd and 4th guests sail free1 on select voyages. And deposits? Save 50% on them††.

Exclusive Bonus!

Get up to $400 in onboard spending money2 just for being an existing Princess guest.

SEE CRUISES
Edited by chalex
additional info added

29 minutes ago, chalex said:

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the pricing for this? When I use the link provided I get an error message stating pricing is not available at this time (this has been ongoing for several days now). I can log into the Princess site and book, however when  did that I didn't receive the OBC. The offer ends today. I called and spoke woyh Princess but they were no help and told me they couldn't add the OBC to my booking even when I provided the code. They sent it up the chain and told me someone would get back to me in 5-7 business days.

Cyber savings that make waves 

Tomorrow is Travel Tuesday, so take advantage of your Cyber Monday opportunity to book the best deal right now. To start, get up to half off cruise fares! Traveling with your favorite people? 3rd and 4th guests sail free1 on select voyages. And deposits? Save 50% on them††.

Exclusive Bonus!

Get up to $400 in onboard spending money2 just for being an existing Princess guest.

SEE CRUISES

This is what I am seeing when I clicked on the See Cruises link. But you're right, the sale doesn't end until today according to this promotion; although I don't see the $400 OBC perk mentioned anywhere in it.

Princess Cruises Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale Now Available - Princess Cruises

image.thumb.png.4a45c8f0d76af968713aac5c15d746f8.png

Edited by Ken the cruiser

33 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

I’m assuming that this promo for Cyber Monday and Travel Tuesday is over.

Offer is available on select cruises sailing January 4, 2024 – November 14, 2025 and must be booked by November 30, 2023.

7 minutes ago, chalex said:

Offer is available on select cruises sailing January 4, 2024 – November 14, 2025 and must be booked by November 30, 2023.

Yes, I’m aware of this but there is no offer of OBC in any amount currently online. That promo might have been only available on Monday or Tuesday, but to be honest I was on the Princess site both days and never saw the offer of OBC.  Very strange.  The promo ad you posted doesn’t even look like what I would normally see on the Princess website.  Where do you see this offer?  An email directly from Princess or travel company?

Edited by Lady Arwen

47 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

I booked the RT Los Angeles to Hawaii 10/15/24 cruise yesterday and got the $400 OBC for the Plus Package. It wasn’t offered on the standard package.

I just checked now and the OBC is gone, for this cruise at least. 

Another push for the beverage package.  

Also, sale may be over for this one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Yes, I’m aware of this but there is no offer of OBC in any amount currently online. That promo might have been only available on Monday or Tuesday, but to be honest I was on the Princess site both days and never saw the offer of OBC.  Very strange.  The promo ad you posted doesn’t even look like what I would normally see on the Princess website.  Where do you see this offer?  An email directly from Princess or travel company?

I received the offer in an email from princess. You are correct there was nothing on the website.

• Like 1

I just off the phone with my CVP.  I was able to get the $400 OBC on the Emerald Princess 01/07/24 LA to FLL Panama Canal in an Category IF guarantee, Princess Standard.

I think you have to call a live person and make sure the correct fare code is used.  Also, I'm sure that this offer is capacity controlled and the sailings for which this rate code and associated OBC can be applied have already been booked by others.

6 minutes ago, SCX22 said:

I just off the phone with my CVP.  I was able to get the $400 OBC on the Emerald Princess 01/07/24 LA to FLL Panama Canal in an Category IF guarantee, Princess Standard.

I think you have to call a live person and make sure the correct fare code is used.  Also, I'm sure that this offer is capacity controlled and the sailings for which this rate code and associated OBC can be applied have already been booked by others.

What was the fare?

We're on Discovery B2B over Christmas and New Years, and were considering jumping on Emerald Princess the next day for this one, since we don't need to unpack. 

Just now, startedwithamouse said:

What was the fare?

We're on Discovery B2B over Christmas and New Years, and were considering jumping on Emerald Princess the next day for this one, since we don't need to unpack. 

Cat IF was $949 pp plus $540.55 pp port charges.  Got $400 OBC for the cabin and this fare code is combinable with FCD OBC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SCX22 said:

Cat IF was $949 pp plus $540.55 pp port charges.  Got $400 OBC for the cabin and this fare code is combinable with FCD OBC.

Thank you, and I guess shareholder OBC too?

That's a nice chunk of change for OBC

And oof those port taxes and fees have increased. We did full transit PC earlier this year and they were much less.

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Thank you, and I guess shareholder OBC too?

Yes!  Price and all the extra OBC made this hard to resist.  And Princess is still dropping fares.  A few months ago this cruise was $1248 pp, excluding port.

32 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

And oof those port taxes and fees have increased. We did full transit PC earlier this year and they were much less.

CVP told us port has gone up on PC cruises because the toll to use the canal has gone up due to the drought.  Some of the later sailings 2024 and early 2025 have port charges in the $700s.  Yikes!

• Like 1

Although my OBC was NOT $400, I will say I was very SURPRISED when my CVP told me I had $200. I couldn't understand why. Well since I had 7 others book with me, I got $25 OBC for each of them, plus myself. Nice surprise for me that was very unexpected!