Quick Question -Laundry

Suzanne123

On 12/2/2023 at 8:41 AM, jelayne said:

Free bag is wash and fold only.  However as Elite you do get 2 items pressed for free and 1 item dry cleaned.

Was just off the Edge from Rome to Dubai and yes, we got a bag of laundry and pressed items.  Problem was, and I kid you not, it took 4 days to get it back. They picked it up on a Monday, before 9am as suggested, and we didn't get it until late Thursday afternoon around 5pm.  No explanation.  I was not happy!!!!!

3 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Was just off the Edge from Rome to Dubai and yes, we got a bag of laundry and pressed items.  Problem was, and I kid you not, it took 4 days to get it back. They picked it up on a Monday, before 9am as suggested, and we didn't get it until late Thursday afternoon around 5pm.  No explanation.  I was not happy!!!!!

It would depend on how many elites are the cruise , a cruise like yours probably had a lot 

With Elites getting free laundry you could have put it in At a busy time 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Similar experience on Solstice last month! 😒

4 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

We were on Rome to Singapore.  I suspect the turnaround time was impacted by the number of people with free laundry.  There were almost 50 Zeniths and 398 Elite Plus.  I didn’t hear the number of Elites but I would venture it was more than the number of E+.  

1 hour ago, Suzanne123 said:

Just got on board the Reflection and found new ( to me) laundry options in addition to the free bag. My first week is only 6 days. I’ll see if prices increase next week for the 8 day.IMG_1005.thumb.jpeg.f58e6c31e787bf7b382799333c5232ff.jpeg

These are now offered in the Cruise Planner at a pre cruise discount.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Just booked Dry Cleaning for $29.99 for 12 items (40% off sale) for our next cruise. 

Something I learned after purchasing and on board the ship.  .  It is a 1 time use package.  So you can only send drying cleaning  out 1 time.  

I had hoped to be able to send out 3-4 items at a time over the course of our 2 week cruise.  if I have sent out 12 items at once we would not have anything to wear😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Something I learned after purchasing and on board the ship.  .  It is a 1 time use package.  So you can only send drying cleaning  out 1 time.  

I had hoped to be able to send out 3-4 items at a time over the course of our 2 week cruise.  if I have sent out 12 items at once we would not have anything to wear😂

We are doing a 13-day cruise and I bought the 12 piece dry cleaning for both my DW and myself.  I figure after 3 days pre cruise we'll have 12 pieces between us by day 4 o4 5 so I'll send those using my package.  Then around day 8 or 9 I'll send out whatever we have to get ready for the rest of the cruise as well as our three day post cruise stay.  

We also have a bag of wash and fold each from our Elite benefits package to take care of our other items. 

• Like 2