Blue Chip Club & $50 off...

PTC DAWG

Is he Sapphire, or higher? I was surprised when I used a postcard offer the other night that they said it was good on the lowest-level cabin within the particular category on my offer. Happy to have an offer, but I don’t think that’s how Club Royale does it.

Edited by def0715

9 minutes ago, def0715 said:

Is he Sapphire, or higher? I was surprised when I used a postcard offer the other night that they said it was good on the lowest-level cabin within the particular category on my offer. Happy to have an offer, but I don’t think that’s how Club Royale does it.

Yes he is Sapphire tier. 

Edited by kwokpot

11 minutes ago, def0715 said:

Great offers. Enjoy. Sapphire here, too, but my offers don’t come close. 

Here's a recently expired offer. We're on the Ascent next month B2B , Aquaclass first cruise, Concierge Class second cruise. Both fully comped. Best part is the Aqua Class cabin was booked prior to the All included changes so we get drinks, Internet, and TIPS INCLUDED on a fully comped cabin! 

Screenshot_20231207-175703~2.png

• Like 1

My first BCC offer I used was this past June on Apex and was able to upgrade to Sky for a very low price.  I am taking advantage of the most recent offer on the Summit since I will be in Florida on business.  To upgrade to a balcony for the 5 nighter was the same price that I paid on the Apex for a 10 nigher.  Since I was planning on taking a cruise anyway, I took the offer (better than nothing)

I also received offers for RCL, which was a complementary inside/oceanview for 1 passagener with a discount for a second occupancy.