Some Bargain UK Prices

cruising.mark.uk

We've been looking for an opportunity to try Seabourn for a while and have just dived in having received an email from them this morning about their 'Sail of the Year'.  We thought the advertised price for 25 nights on Encore from Istanbul to Dubai in Oct 25 (£3399pp in a Veranda, including air and with $1000 OBC) must be a mistake, but it isn't.  Not sure why it is so cheap, but we couldn't resist it!  There are some others way below what seems to be the usual going rate, but this seemed to be the best, and a great itinerary too. 

Other UK cruisers might like to have a look to see if there are any bargains they fancy.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, cruising.mark.uk said:

We've been looking for an opportunity to try Seabourn for a while and have just dived in having received an email from them this morning about their 'Sail of the Year'.  We thought the advertised price for 25 nights on Encore from Istanbul to Dubai in Oct 25 (£3399pp in a Veranda, including air and with $1000 OBC) must be a mistake, but it isn't.  Not sure why it is so cheap, but we couldn't resist it!  There are some others way below what seems to be the usual going rate, but this seemed to be the best, and a great itinerary too. 

Other UK cruisers might like to have a look to see if there are any bargains they fancy.

It is a good price especially for your first Seabourn experience.

If you read the small print you'll find that you will both be issued with a set of oars but they will let you sit next each other.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Israel,Egypt and Jordan as part of the itinerary might give you a clue. 

• Like 1

It doesn't say that air is included in the price and it is up to $1000 obc per suite

4 minutes ago, Sunprince said:

Cruising Mark, are you getting this price from the Seaborne website or a discount TA. I am seeing a price that is double that. 

I have just seen it on the SB website but it doesn't include air and its up to $1000 obc per suite when you book by Jan 31st

Edited by Mr Luxury

10 minutes ago, Sunprince said:

Cruising Mark, are you getting this price from the Seaborne website or a discount TA. I am seeing a price that is double that. 

This is the link from the email I received this morning.  I just tried it again and it shows the same prices and states clearly that economy air is included.  We received $1000 obc, but that may be because the price was so ridiculous that we splurged on a PH. Total cost for 2, including upgrade to business class both ways, was less than £12k.  We booked direct with Seabourn.  

https://www.seabourn.com/en/gb/find-a-cruise?dealId=SOTY120523&csvFileName=_oceSOTY120523.csv&departDate:[2025-10-01T00%3A00%3A00Z TO 2025-10-01T00%3A00%3A00Z%2B1MONTH-1DAY]&duration:[15 - 25]

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cruising.mark.uk said:

This is the link from the email I received this morning.  I just tried it again and it shows the same prices and states clearly that economy air is included.  We received $1000 obc, but that may be because the price was so ridiculous that we splurged on a PH. Total cost for 2, including upgrade to business class both ways, was less than £12k.  We booked direct with Seabourn.  

https://www.seabourn.com/en/gb/find-a-cruise?dealId=SOTY120523&csvFileName=_oceSOTY120523.csv&departDate:[2025-10-01T00%3A00%3A00Z TO 2025-10-01T00%3A00%3A00Z%2B1MONTH-1DAY]&duration:[15 - 25]

Yes upgrading will get you the better OBC but not the veranda at the £3399 as you implied.

Are you happy with some of the ports?

Let's hope the conflict is over by 2025 and that it doesn't cancel.

Thanks for the link. I was mistakingly looking at the Oct/24 cruise, not 2025. 

Does anyone know if this pricing is exclusive to UK residents or can Canada/US residents take advantage of it? The price on the Canadian website is showing double so I would like to book through a UK agent. Is this possible?  Many thanks 

I have booked this trip.

I spoke to my TA and he has reserved the last penthouse suite.

I have business air and $1000 on board credit.

Also a better price than booking direct.

It's a crazy cheap price.

There is also another cheap deal on the Ovation in November fourteen nights Barcelona to Barbados.

Get in quick it won't be around for long.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

I have booked this trip.

I spoke to my TA and he has reserved the last penthouse suite.

I have business air and $1000 on board credit.

Also a better price than booking direct.

It's a crazy cheap price.

There is also another cheap deal on the Ovation in November fourteen nights Barcelona to Barbados.

Get in quick it won't be around for long.

Is this only for UK?

47 minutes ago, galeforce9 said:

@Mauzac @Mr Luxury

@cruising.mark.uk.  

Also booked!  V1 and v2 closed but got a v3 and business air 😁

Well done!  We started off at V2 (we're never worried about being midship), but all that was left was a connecting room, then moved on to V3 but the only two available were next to a V2 (hardly worth the extra expense) so went for a V4 staggering distance from the Obs Bar! 

• Like 1

Just now, galeforce9 said:

Yes.  I couldn’t believe the bargain that was business class airfare either! 

Just silly wasn't it.

My TA also alerted me to another cheap deal on Ovation Nov 2025 Barcelona to Barbados.

I can't stay at home for this money 😀

• Haha 1

I also booked this cruise. Since Mr L took the last penthouse (we are waitlisted), I had to settle for a V3 (only 2 left).  Also got the business class air…for a few pounds more you would be crazy to have not taken it.  I suspect we are all using the same agency as the advisor told me they had made a lot of bookings since yesterday.

And to answer my own question from an earlier post - YES, this pricing is available to non-UK residents. You just need to realize the difference in the deposit T&C’s between North America and UK.  

A big THANKS to the OP for alerting me to this special pricing! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr Luxury said:

Did you both use a TA for even more added value

Yes, and FCC 5%, and we are actually due a free week (Milestone Cruise thingy) but we are going to wait until we have two weeks free which we are not far from. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mauzac said:

Yes, and FCC 5%, and we are actually due a free week (Milestone Cruise thingy) but we are going to wait until we have two weeks free which we are not far from. 

We used our milestone on the round Africa Sojourn one 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 2