Some Bargain UK Prices

cruising.mark.uk

We have just booked on the Encore 17 nights Dubai to Singapore sailing on 21/11/24.

Cruise only £4100 pp for a V1 cabin.

Im trying to find out a bit more about these cabin on deck 5 as they have a steel balcony frontage. Any pictures or reviews would be most appreciated.

MKlions

45 minutes ago, mklions said:

We have just booked on the Encore 17 nights Dubai to Singapore sailing on 21/11/24.

Im trying to find out a bit more about these cabin on deck 5 as they have a steel balcony frontage. Any pictures or reviews would be most appreciated.

MKlions

We've been on Deck 5 before and it honestly wasn't a problem.  If I got a good deal, I would do it again.  We just like high up becaue we don't suffer from seasickness!  

2 hours ago, mklions said:

MKlions

Try a bord search for more info, it's actually a fairly frequent topic here. I found this thread with a video showing the balcony :

7 hours ago, mklions said:

MKlions

They are fine.

Half is metal and the top half is glass.

You don't lose much vision when sitting down and looking out to sea 

On 12/7/2023 at 9:27 AM, Sunprince said:

I also booked this cruise. Since Mr L took the last penthouse (we are waitlisted), I had to settle for a V3 (only 2 left).  Also got the business class air…for a few pounds more you would be crazy to have not taken it.  I suspect we are all using the same agency as the advisor told me they had made a lot of bookings since yesterday.

And to answer my own question from an earlier post - YES, this pricing is available to non-UK residents. You just need to realize the difference in the deposit T&C’s between North America and UK.  

A big THANKS to the OP for alerting me to this special pricing! 

@Sunprince I was able to get a quote, but the agent is saying that he cannot do anything with the airfare for anyone outside the U.K.  Are you saying you were able to get the business class air included from Canada?

2 hours ago, lisa6191 said:

@Sunprince I was able to get a quote, but the agent is saying that he cannot do anything with the airfare for anyone outside the U.K.  Are you saying you were able to get the business class air included from Canada?

We took the business class air from London, not Canada. The offer was air included from the UK only.  We will just book a separate business ticket from Canada to London, as that will give us time with friends in London before or after the cruise. 

Oh, gotcha, I misunderstood. We embark in Barcelona so no need to go to London first (and either way no need to fly business class from London to barcelona lol). Thanks!

So even though the U.K. price is better for our cruise, we will lose the $1000 air credit that we currently have. So it’s only about a $400 difference and it isn’t worth it to us to have a nonrefundable deposit. Good info though and in the future I will always check with them first!

8 hours ago, galeforce9 said:

Quite a few of us on here now 😁

Yes there is! The only problem now is the wait until 2025. Perhaps we need to look at another cruise or two before then. 

I see the 25 day segment is showing as sold out, but the 7 day segment and the 18 day segment has availability.  Not sure why, maybe they will open up more space for the 25 day cruise? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Carebeau said:

Just checked & there are now some V1 & V2 verandah cabins available on the 25 day Istanbul to Dubai - price with economy flights is now from £9999 pp 😮

Yes, I see that now. More than double the price now, w/o BC air! Still waiting for more penthouses to be released, both the 7 and 18 day segments showing available, but not the 25 day segment.

1 hour ago, Sunprince said:

...both the 7 and 18 day segments showing available, but not the 25 day segment.

Seabourn may be willing to match the 25-day pricing if you're willing to switch suites between segments. You also might want to check suite availability for each segment and see if any are available for both segments. Had this happen when I booked a future cruise onboard and they were able to assign a suite showing available on both segments (but not showing for the full cruise) to me for the full cruise.