I may be posting in the wrong place..

cruisinthemed

4 hours ago, cruisinthemed said:

.I am looking for transportation from Orlando SFB airport to Port Canaveral?  Any help appreciated.  Cand fly Allegiant for a great price from mid-west nonstop.

Hello @cruisinthemed and welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! I see it has been a while since you have posted on the boards.

Your new thread has been moved to the correct forum. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed from there frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles on this forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

I suggest you use the Follow feature on any new threads you start or any other threads where you are interested in the new replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come looking for you as notifications. If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info)

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic again! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

14 hours ago, cruisinthemed said:

.I am looking for transportation from Orlando SFB airport to Port Canaveral?  Any help appreciated.  Cand fly Allegiant for a great price from mid-west nonstop.

Here’s a list of the popular shuttles for the area.  Some of them probably pick up at SFB..

IMG_3254.png

• 3 weeks later...

We booked with goport. Airport to hotel, Orlando airport hotel for one night, shuttle from hotel to port canaveral, then shuttle from cruise back to airport. Good package deal. Called hotel to get their opinion. They rated goport 9-10 out of 10. 
one stop shopping! 

I assume you know the potential problem with Allegiant.  With only one or two flights to Sanford a week, you could miss your sailing date especially if you are flying in the same day.  The direct flight is fantastic, but the worry about a delay or cancel may not be worth the price.  

• Like 1

On 12/28/2023 at 12:37 PM, RocCruisers said:

I assume you know the potential problem with Allegiant.  With only one or two flights to Sanford a week, you could miss your sailing date especially if you are flying in the same day.  The direct flight is fantastic, but the worry about a delay or cancel may not be worth the price.  

We've been burned by cancelled flight on Allegiant, so I'd be cautious too.  We're flying American to MCO for the same price since our checked bags are free with American Airlines, and AA has 5 more direct flights that day, so confident we'll get there. 

On 12/26/2023 at 5:26 PM, PatandStu said:

We booked with goport. Airport to hotel, Orlando airport hotel for one night, shuttle from hotel to port canaveral, then shuttle from cruise back to airport. Good package deal. Called hotel to get their opinion. They rated goport 9-10 out of 10. 
one stop shopping! 

Would love your feedback on goport.  I'm trying to decide if we should rent a car or get the package deal.  Price would be about the same, but don't have the hassle of picking up and dropping off car twice.  But, I prefer to get on the ship early and hotel pick ups in Orlando seem to run from 10-12 so won't be on the ship until maybe 1:30'ish.

Goport gives me the option of waiting at the hotel for pickup between 10:30 & 11:30 or taking the hotel shuttle back to the airport & grabbing a goport transfer there earlier. 
That might be an option for you if you want to get to the port early.  My checkin time is 1:30 so there’s not much point in arriving earlier.