Cairns Yorkeys Knob Flooding

27 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Chili on Brilliance last week, I kept getting charged for my Diamond + drinks,  and then having extra so  one day I asked the Loyalty Ambassador for 2 bottles of extra water for the inconvenience of getting charged for extra drinks. The look on her face, you would have thought I was asking for a free cruise! She gave them to me, but said it was a once only!😩😩

There seems to be a storm brewing about Royal being inconsistent and dropping the ball.

Talking to my sister that was on that cruise with you. She was told by a couple of bars that water is free for Diamond members. They gave her a couple of free bottles in the evening on top of her 5 vouchers ??

She threw a tantrum about the coffee machine being broken in the lounge. They said it just broke along with the toaster and they are searching the world for parts.

The toaster broke before the transpacific and the coffee machine has  been intermittent for months. It only worked a couple of days when I was on ,the thing is as old as Noah .why don’t the just buy another??

As for coffee she was told to just flash her seacard at the coffee shops and she did.

No vouchers, no questions asked,free cappuccinos .  

Edited by Chiliburn

14 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

There seems to be a storm brewing about Royal being inconsistent and dropping the ball.

Talking to my sister that was on that cruise with you. She was told by a couple of bars that water is free for Diamond members. They gave her a couple of free bottles in the evening on top of her 5 vouchers ??

She threw a tantrum about the coffee machine being broken in the lounge. They said it just broke along with the toaster and they are searching the world for parts.

The toaster broke before the transpacific and the coffee machine has  been intermittent for months. It only worked a couple of days when I was on ,the thing is as old as Noah .why don’t the just buy another??

As for coffee she was told to just flash her seacard at the coffee shops and she did.

No vouchers, no questions asked,free cappuccinos .  

Definitely no problem with coffee and toaster worked for us!🤣. Grateful for small mercies.

• Thanks 1

We were on the cruise 8th - 19th December and LOVED it.  We hadn't been on RCI post covid so very excited.   Like everything in life, some people were very happy with the new itinerary and some were disappointed.   Most were just happy to be on the beautiful Brilliance of the Seas.   I spoke to so many people on the cruise and didn't meet anyone who in any way blamed RCI for the change of itinerary or felt we should be compensated in any form.

We love RCI and found the food quality and variety to be just as good as we remembered and loved the new Diamond format of 4 free drinks in any 24 hour period.   The broken coffee machine in the lounge had a sign on it saying just go to any onboard venus that sells coffee,  show your sail pass and enjoy complimentary coffees.  We found all staff to be amazing, so professional,  efficient and very friendly. 

Going to NZ for 11 nights on Ovation on 29th January and can't wait, as I now know all my favourite MDR meals and looking forward to enjoying them again.

• Like 2