Perks for diamond status

George C

37 minutes ago, George C said:

I thought my status expired but I see I have diamond status on MSc , don’t understand why wife is just good. I also received a ten percent discount on our yacht club because I am a veteran. What are the perks if any, thanks.

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club/members-benefits

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, George C said:

I thought my status expired but I see I have diamond status on MSc , don’t understand why wife is just good. 

Your status remains as long as you cruise at least once every three years. I believe they extended that during Covid because of the shutdown, so that may be why your status didn’t expire, if it’s been longer than three years since your last MSC cruise. 

If your wife has taken the same number of cruises that you have, the difference could be due to onboard spending that was charged to your cruise card. If that is the difference, use her cruise card to register onboard charges for your next cruise. You should login to both of your Voyagers Club accounts on the MSC website and compare the points that were earned. If she has taken a cruise that is not listed, you should be able to have that added. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

Your status remains as long as you cruise at least once every three years. I believe they extended that during Covid because of the shutdown, so that may be why your status didn’t expire, if it’s been longer than three years since your last MSC cruise. 

If your wife has taken the same number of cruises that you have, the difference could be due to onboard spending that was charged to your cruise card. If that is the difference, use her cruise card to register onboard charges for your next cruise. You should login to both of your Voyagers Club accounts on the MSC website and compare the points that were earned. If she has taken a cruise that is not listed, you should be able to have that added. 

I think our previous travel agent must have messed up , we had agent do a match status we were both rccl diamond plus and 4 years ago did a MSc yacht club and they gave me diamond and wife gold , no big deal , I like the free specialty restaurant. We also had a MSc cruise canceled by them during Covid , looking forward to sailing seaside again in yacht club. Thanks

3 hours ago, George C said:

I think our previous travel agent must have messed up , we had agent do a match status we were both rccl diamond plus and 4 years ago did a MSc yacht club and they gave me diamond and wife gold , no big deal , I like the free specialty restaurant. We also had a MSc cruise canceled by them during Covid , looking forward to sailing seaside again in yacht club. Thanks

Getting a different match for the same status is not uncommon with MSC. It seems to be luck of the draw as to which employee is performing the match.

• Like 1