Yacht Club Drink Package

LorraineP

You will get the Premium Extra package which is valid for use around the ship, not just in the YC.

Like all the drink packages there are some venues that do not let you use them, they vary from ship to ship, but not many will not allow the Premium Extra package to be used.

1 hour ago, LorraineP said:

This is why I’m asking there are 2 different pricing for YC. 

The YC experience always includes the Premium Extra drinks package and a 2 device surf WiFi package each, so not sure what those somewhat cryptically described packages are charging extra for...

When you go through the MSC website you often start by selecting between a deal with or without a drinks package and those have a different price, but by the time you've picked the YC experience it doesn't matter as the price is the same no matter which you picked as your starting point...

I'm familiar with the design/pictures of the posted screen shot as I have used that website to book a cruise in the past.  The first column is the price for one person and going across is the total price. The higher total of the two ($5,438.00) has some OBC included (the purple icon that says bonus indicates that).  OP, is the OBC more or less than the cost difference?  

35 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

The YC experience always includes the Premium Extra drinks package and a 2 device surf WiFi package each, so not sure what those somewhat cryptically described packages are charging extra for...

When you go through the MSC website you often start by selecting between a deal with or without a drinks package and those have a different price, but by the time you've picked the YC experience it doesn't matter as the price is the same no matter which you picked as your starting point...

That is correct.

7 hours ago, lilalila said:

I'm familiar with the design/pictures of the posted screen shot as I have used that website to book a cruise in the past.  The first column is the price for one person and going across is the total price. The higher total of the two ($5,438.00) has some OBC included (the purple icon that says bonus indicates that).  OP, is the OBC more or less than the cost difference?  

I was wondering about the 'Bonus' item, but why are the 'drinks' and 'WiFi' icons missing on one of them as you can't book the YC experience and not get them?

It seems rather misleading...

1 hour ago, LorraineP said:

Just wanted to make sure we could get a drink anywhere on ship. 

There are a few venues on each ship where none of the drink packages will work, that has nothing to do with being in the YC or not though, and in general the list will be shorter for those on the Premium Extra package, which is what you will have with the YC experience.

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

There are a few venues on each ship where none of the drink packages will work, that has nothing to do with being in the YC or not though, and in general the list will be shorter for those on the Premium Extra package, which is what you will have with the YC experience.

Thank you. 

5 hours ago, Mark_T said:

I was wondering about the 'Bonus' item, but why are the 'drinks' and 'WiFi' icons missing on one of them as you can't book the YC experience and not get them?

It seems rather misleading...

Good question.  It seems to be a quirk on the OTA's website.

@LorraineP As long as you see the tuxedo icon you get all of the YC amenities. I would book the lower price and save $10.00.