Fun Points

jeanandmark

We have a bunch of Fun Points left with our Carnival Cruise credit card that I have not redeemed for our Feb 24 cruise. Our next cruise is on Princess, so I am wondering if I can redeem my Fun Points for that cruise being that Princess is one of the Carnival Cruise Line brands.  Anyone know?

4 hours ago, jeanandmark said:

We have a bunch of Fun Points left with our Carnival Cruise credit card that I have not redeemed for our Feb 24 cruise. Our next cruise is on Princess, so I am wondering if I can redeem my Fun Points for that cruise being that Princess is one of the Carnival Cruise Line brands.  Anyone know?

Yes you should be able to, my app lets me apply points to Carnival, Costa, Cunard, Holland America, Princess and Seabourn, you just get a better incentive with using the points on Carnival purchases.

Another option is to look under your card account for points redemption and look up gift cards. They have many options available, if they do not have Princess, you can buy cards for gas, airlines, restaurants, retail stores, etc. that you will probably use in conjunction with a cruise.